almost 1 million sims -- NO CHEATS

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

had about 930 k people in my town after i took this screen shot ( posted in
binaries )

so go take a look

Boc
11 answers Last reply
More about almost million sims cheats
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    In article <LdYYc.69$CL4.5423@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au>, "Ozboc" <Boc@your_undies_smell.com> wrote:
    >had about 930 k people in my town after i took this screen shot ( posted in
    >binaries )
    >
    >so go take a look

    A pointer to your shot (website, specific newsgroup, etc.) would be most
    helpful...
    ---
    Mike
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    Impressive my friend, impressive
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    Are your surrounding cities in high demand for residential? and based on the
    map on the lower left it would seem that you've got a complex grid of roads,
    much like graphing paper. Is the map accurate of your RCI placement? it
    doesn't look like you have too much residential. 645 years wow this must
    have taken your weeks. very nice Oz

    "Ozboc" <Boc@your_undies_smell.com> wrote in message
    > had about 930 k people in my town after i took this screen shot ( posted
    in
    > binaries )
    >
    > so go take a look
    >

    > Boc

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    > Are your surrounding cities in high demand for residential?

    EVERYTHING is high residential - large industrial large commercial - just
    trying to make the biggest city I can WITHOUT CHEATS

    and based on the
    > map on the lower left it would seem that you've got a complex grid of
    roads,

    I should post the underground shot -- my subway system covers almost every
    square block - ie the residence never have to walk further than 2 block to
    get to a subway - when I query a building there will be a very small
    percentage using cars - the rest will be using the subway's monorails or
    elevated rail networks

    > much like graphing paper. Is the map accurate of your RCI placement? it
    > doesn't look like you have too much residential.

    I have a lot of residential but not as much as Commercial and Hi tec - but I
    do have a LOT of high rise buildings with 4000+ tenants in each

    645 years wow this must
    > have taken your weeks. very nice Oz

    I have been making this one over about a 6 month period -- On for a few
    weeks ( maybe a few hours a week ) then leave it for a few weeks -- then
    start again when I get bored of the other games

    Will post more screen shots as I get closer to the Million -- currently at
    955 k - so getting closer !!

    Boc

    > "Ozboc" <Boc@your_undies_smell.com> wrote in message
    > > had about 930 k people in my town after i took this screen shot ( posted
    > in
    > > binaries )
    > >
    > > so go take a look
    > >

    > > Boc

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    "Michael Richmann" <mkrichmann2@comspammenotcast.net> wrote in message
    > In article <LdYYc.69$CL4.5423@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au>, "Ozboc"
    <Boc@your_undies_smell.com> wrote:
    > >had about 930 k people in my town after i took this screen shot ( posted
    in
    > >binaries )
    > >
    > >so go take a look
    >
    > A pointer to your shot (website, specific newsgroup, etc.) would be most
    > helpful...
    > ---
    > Mike

    that would be

    Alt.binaries.games.SimCity

    Boc
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    In article <UzyZc.92$zS6.1964@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au>, "Ozboc" <Boc@your_undies_smell.com> wrote:

    >"Michael Richmann" <mkrichmann2@comspammenotcast.net> wrote in message
    >> In article <LdYYc.69$CL4.5423@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au>, "Ozboc"
    ><Boc@your_undies_smell.com> wrote:
    >> >had about 930 k people in my town after i took this screen shot ( posted
    >in
    >> >binaries )
    >> >
    >> >so go take a look
    >>
    >> A pointer to your shot (website, specific newsgroup, etc.) would be most
    >> helpful...
    >> ---
    >> Mike
    >
    >that would be
    >
    >Alt.binaries.games.SimCity

    Cool! I'd try for that many in one city tile but it just gets too unwieldy to
    run smoothly on my system. So, I spread the population around.

    I popped a screen shot of the complete metro area and dumped it in the same
    group...
    ---
    Mike
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    "Ozboc" <Boc@your_undies_smell.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > had about 930 k people in my town after i took this screen shot ( posted
    in
    > binaries )
    >
    > so go take a look
    >

    > Boc

    How can i see it?? I can't find alt.binaries.simcity etc etc!!
    Thx!
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    "fazio" <silviaemanuela.colombo@fastwebnet.it> wrote in message news:<Atn_c.14326$G36.7381@tornado.fastwebnet.it>...
    > How can i see it?? I can't find alt.binaries.simcity etc etc!!
    > Thx!

    Many newservers deliberately avoid supporting binaries groups. Partly
    because they take up so much space, but mainly because so many of the
    binaries are pornographic images and bootleg music or software. Your
    news server is probably one of the more restrictive newservers. You
    might want to try convincing them that alt.binaries.games.simcity is
    safe to support. According to your message headers, the message should
    be sent to newsmaster@fastweb.it.

    When in doubt, try groups.google.com. They do maintain an archive of
    postings to alt.binaries.games.simcity.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    "James Kuyper" <kuyper@wizard.net> ha scritto nel messaggio

    > When in doubt, try groups.google.com. They do maintain an archive of
    > postings to alt.binaries.games.simcity.

    Thank you, but i can't find it in google groups neither!!
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    "fazio" <silviaemanuela.colombo@fastwebnet.it> wrote in message news:<9lC_c.14879$G36.13715@tornado.fastwebnet.it>...
    > "James Kuyper" <kuyper@wizard.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >
    > > When in doubt, try groups.google.com. They do maintain an archive of
    > > postings to alt.binaries.games.simcity.
    >
    > Thank you, but i can't find it in google groups neither!!

    Sorry - I steered you in the wrong direction. I can find
    alt.binaries.games.simcity on Google, but it only contains the text
    messages that have been posted on that group. As a matter of
    deliberate Google policy the binaries are not archived:
    <http://groups.google.com/googlegroups/help.html#binary>
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    very good.very very good
    if u try 2 make more posh buildings...u cud easily reach 1.5 Million
    all the best in doing that
    SimCitic

Sims Games Video Games