High End ATI R680 coming this year

rammedstein

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2006
that is most likely fake, however, i do believe the RV670 is comming out this year and that the R680 will just be a dual die RV670, so it is entirely possible

Ironnads

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2007
**** news for us in europe.. "Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Newegg.

Unfortunately, we currently do not ship orders to Italy. Presently Newegg only serves orders within the United States and Puerto Rico. We cannot make any exceptions under any circumstances because our internal system is not set-up to accommodate international orders at this time. Currently you must have a verifiable billing and shipping address within the U.S. in order for us to serve you. We also only accept orders paid by a credit or debit card issued and drawn from an American bank.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Nell Wang"

Who ships to Europe then?? I'm not paying "over" 400$ for my new 8800 GT (or over the odds for anything for that matter..)
Iron

captain_triton

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2007
If they are planning to sell a high end card for that price then they deserve to go out of business. I mean come on, if they get away with it we will all be paying 800 USD for a new high end card rather than a much more bearable 500-600 USD.

Unless we want to make it so that only the rich can afford decent hardware, i think we should discourage this sort of thing.

ghostwalker

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2006

If I were you I'd just hang on for a bit longer. I'm in the same boat as you, living in the UK, and get shafted by prices all the time. Just wait a little longer, until the new ATI offering comes out and/or the next nVidia and then the prices should sort themselves out a bit more.

Ironnads

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2007
Hi phantom stumbler

Prices are higher here(why the h.e.l.l is this??) What web sites would u recommend to get gear from here in Europe?? I'm based in Sunny Italy! Cheers mate.
Rubber Rod :hello:

TRENDING THREADS