Post your results Q6600 & Formula Maximus

Hey gang just got this combo with some Crucial DDR2 1066 Ballistix and
wondering what you guys got for results with water cooling and air.
12 answers Last reply
More about post results q6600 formula maximus
  1. im at
    3.24ghz 360x9 1.3v (bios) idle 38/prime load 58
    just waiting to get a TRUE to push it further
  2. You can hit 3.6GHz with the TRUE.
  3. whats a TRUE ?

Hey goodie, did you have to clock the NB or SB or anything else to reach 3.24, what are your settings at?
    Also what memory and the settings ?
  4. TRUE = Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme. Best air cooling out there once lapped.
  5. Ahhh ok, Im running LCS and for some reason, must have to play around with my voltages a bit more, but I cant pass 3.2g I thinks its settings on my RAM
  6. Question?

Does Vista 64bit suck at overclocking ?
  7. Anonymous said:
    Question?

Does Vista 64bit suck at overclocking ?

How so? You're doing the OCing in the bios, which has nothing to do with the OS.
  8. I just meant stability wise. If it detects more/less problems with over clocking. wasnt sure.
  9. Anonymous said:
    I just meant stability wise. If it detects more/less problems with over clocking. wasnt sure.

I'm pretty sure the OS has really no impact on system stability. If it's unstable in Vista, it'll most likely be unstable in XP, unless it's a driver issue.
  10. nb = 1.3v
    cpu = 1.3v
    ddr2 800 2.1v 865mhz
    pci-e 100
    boot strap = auto
    sb = lowest voltage
    cpu pll = lowest voltage

check this for fellow maximus overclockers
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=168119
  11. damn not helping much, I'm tempted to go back o my P35 platinum. Too many settings to play with =P
  12. 3.8GHz, and i dont remember temps or voltage but the voltage was REALLY high lol.. i used a thermalright ultra-120 extreme and as5 and of course Q6600 and maximus formula
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs DDR2 Formula Crucial Water Cooling Overclocking