auto cd/dvd detect stopped working

I know there's a setting for this, but I can't remember where it is. Does
someone know how to setup windows so that it auto runs a CD when inserted.

Thanks for your help. Diana

Hi Diana,

Open "My Computer" or Windows Explorer (same thing), right click the drive
and choose properties. The settings you want are on the autoplay tab.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone