Crossfire option no longer there.. is it enabled?

Romstar

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2007
My system specs are as follows: 2x2900 xt 512 sapphire, q6600@3ghz, 2xpny pc28500 @ 333mghz 3-3-3-9, intel badaxe2 motherboard, raptor hard drive, windows vista ultimate, creative elite pro. For some reason out of the blue the crossfire option is no longer there. I reinstalled the drivers and I was kind of wondering if it was even enabled. The crossfire bridges are perfectly attached and every other option is there in the drivers.

Romstar

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2007
I tried that and all it did was force me to reinstall drivers so i did and then i inserted the 2nd card after successfully installing the drivers. When I started it up with the 2nd card in and crossfire bridges on it said it detected the new hardware and it was installed successfully. Now whenever I right click CCC it shows 2 2900 xt's which shows that they arent in crossfire(in crossfire it only shows 1). So i double cliked CCC to open it up and turn on crossfire but the setting is still not there...... I guess i am going to try to uninstall then reinstall the drivers with both cards in this time.

Romstar

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2007
woot it is now fixed! I just uninstalled the drivers then reinstalled them when both card were in and now it works perfectly.