HIGH TECH INDUSTRIAL ZONE

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Hi! I've a 100,000 inhabitants city, but I can't improve High Tech
industrial zone....
I've raised taxes to dirty industry, and I've covered my city of parks and
gardens...
how can I do?

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:29:22 GMT, "Ian.001" <andrea.001@libero.it>
wrote:

>I've raised taxes to dirty industry, and I've covered my city of parks and
>gardens...
>how can I do?

You need educated people, and you have to make high-tech industry away
from ALL pollution. If there's even weak air pollution near it, it
won't develop.

"Guardian Pegasus" <pope@holysee.va> ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:29:22 GMT, "Ian.001" <andrea.001@libero.it>
> wrote:
>
> >I've raised taxes to dirty industry, and I've covered my city of parks
and
> >gardens...
> >how can I do?
>
> You need educated people, and you have to make high-tech industry away
> from ALL pollution. If there's even weak air pollution near it, it
> won't develop.

I've no pollution, but I've not vedy educated people... thank you!

"Ian.001" <andrea.001@libero.it> wrote in message
> "Guardian Pegasus" <pope@holysee.va> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:29:22 GMT, "Ian.001" <andrea.001@libero.it>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >I've raised taxes to dirty industry, and I've covered my city of parks
> and
> > >gardens...
> > >how can I do?
> >
> > You need educated people, and you have to make high-tech industry away
> > from ALL pollution. If there's even weak air pollution near it, it
> > won't develop.
>
> I've no pollution, but I've not vedy educated people... thank you!

Another good way to get Hi tec started it to build a few small blocks near
Houses with good transport ( check your desirability for the area you
choose ) then place down a few small park greens and/or flower gardens -
watch the desirability turn to bright green , then its just a matter of time

But as another poster mentioned - you need Smart Sims - I.e. good school -
high school - collage - ALSO Library for older Sims so they can keep up with
education

hope this helps

Boc