Anyone care to post FULL OC profile for Maximus+g0 Q6600?

Lupiron

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2008
Hey there, just have my other comp sitting on the floor in the other room, waiting to be used! Maximus Formula + Q6600 G0! Gonna lap the proc and the arctic square in a few mins, it runs hot at idle. Lets see, has an 8800 Ultra on water, 4 x 1 GB kingston hyper x 8500 DDR2. (Waiting on 4 x 2 GB Geil 1066! Since it is my 64 bit rig.) Hmm, has a Toughpower 700 watt PSU wireless N ranger booster adapter. Using on board sound. Vista ultimate 64.

Anywho! If you have a full OC gig, post all the info you can! (NB, SB, 1.2 ht, Vcore, Mem ratio/type, CPU VTT, FSB, Multi.. etc!)

Thanks! Happy V Day!
(for those of you who like it.)

Lupiron

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2008
Waaaahhhhh! Stupid Bios updater! Validated the new bios fine, erased the old one fine, reset fine, then couldnt write the new Bios! Man, I knew it was toast when I tried to re load it and it said Asus bios not found, lol! RMA here I come!

Now I get the power up, count to two, power down, count to five, power up again, over and over again.

Lupiron

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2008
Hehe, received my 4 x 2 GB geil 1066 today, and gotta RMA my board tomorrow! Woe is me! Guess I can test that 2 sticks is better than 4 sticks over clocking theory. Never know!!! My current set up is one of those p5n32 e SLI and a q6600 which hates eachother when OC'd.

Lupiron

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2008
Sorry for anyone actually interested in this topic! Damn Asus didnt have any boards in their stocks, so I have to wait for mine to come back with a new bios. I couldnt make em send me a board in advance, although I will call again in a lil while and try and get em to!
I was looking forward to playing with a semi decent board and seeing what blew it up, or didnt! Had to get a P5K-e-wifi to hold me off. Its happily ticking away with my g0 q6600 at 3.0ish. I cant even get this board to boot at 333 FSB!! (Though I can get into winblows at 1485 only.) ::Scratches head.:: Though it is way prone to crashing! As a matter of fact, anyone know what would make windows explorer crash at startup? Is it the ram, vcore, or anything else you may know? I would be happy to hear of a solution! Isnt a P5N-32-E SLI a 1333 FSB board? For the newer chips?? After 320 FSB it cant even post. Crazy!!

--Lupi!