Where is control of print area in Excel 2003?

a b α HP
May 9, 2005 8:31:33 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

I am using an ipaq 4705 with Office 2003 with an HP 6840 printer.

When I print an excel spreadsheet to my printer (I've only tried the Wi-Fi
interface), the printer doesn't seem to know when to stop. It prints page
after page.

How can I define a print range to limit printing?
Anonymous
a b α HP
May 9, 2005 8:31:34 PM

Ken Morano wrote:
> I am using an ipaq 4705 with Office 2003 with an HP 6840 printer.
>
> When I print an excel spreadsheet to my printer (I've only tried the
> Wi-Fi interface), the printer doesn't seem to know when to stop. It
> prints page after page.
>
> How can I define a print range to limit printing?

File menu/Print Area/Set Print Area. Help menu is on the right.

a b α HP
May 16, 2005 9:48:33 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

I guess what I meant to say was I was using Mobile Office 2003. There is no
File menu/Print Area/Set Print Area option in that case.
Ken Morano