Computer continually rebooting

gregmull

Distinguished
May 26, 2011
I acquired the "Windows Vista Recovery" virus. At the time I was able to boot up windows. I ran Malware Bytes and nothing showed up but I knew there was something wrong so I chose a restore point I thought was before I got this virus, it wasn't, the computer continued to go through saying my harddrive was bad and when I restarted the computer now it will not boot into Safe Mode or regular mode or any other option on the boot up screen. I can choose any option, it starts to boot up for about 10 seconds then restarts the computer and goes through the same process over and over again. I have tried Kaspersky recover disk 10 and It found trojan viruses and i deleted them all but I still have the same problem. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

gregmull

Distinguished
May 26, 2011
That may end up being the best option but I run a business from my computer and have a bunch of things on the computer that I dont have anywhere else that I dont want to lose. Stupid, I know, but I figured if worse came to worse I could always go back to a save point and start over but its not working out that way this time.