I srewed up my registry

Cjtreacy

Distinguished
May 28, 2011
So when i was booting up my pc a thing popped up saying somthing like cs.dll somthing like that so i watched a turtorial that took me to my registry editor it told me to export my HKEY_Local Machine so i did then it started messing my computer. Is there any way to fix please help!!!!

TitusFFX

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
exporting it shouldn't actually damage the registery, however if you did actually remove parts of the registery that will cause a lot more damage than needed.

cs.dll is a CS belonging to CS from BIT LEADER Non-system processes like cs.dll originate from software you installed on your system.

you can clean up your registery for incorrect changes with a tool most people use called Ccleaner. Doesn't cost anything and also gives the option to back up the registery before cleaning up. Also it has other features to clean up temp files and other things from one click.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

faizanshakyboy

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2011
mmm... your registry entries are corrupt that's why you are facing this problem you can download a good registry cleaning tool from www.reginout.com
try it and it will fix the issue for sure..!

TitusFFX

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
>.> reginout was deemed as a scam a few years back due to the owners were the same as speedupmypc and a few other companies for doing the same services as others but attempting to charge you for it.