Totenkampf

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2007
I have been reading acticles about the ASUS M2-Crosshair and the M2N32-SLI Premium Vista, Gigabyte GA-M59SLI-S5, ABIT AN9 32X Series, Biostar TForce 590 SLI Deluxe, Foxconn C51XEM2AA and many of them seem similar. One that did stand out to me was the MSI K9N Diamond with its dedicated onboard Creative Audigy SE processor. Does anyone have any recommendations on one over the other? THe Crosshair has great features but is the most expensive and didn't benchmark as well as the GB, FOxconn, and MSI offerings. THer M2N32-SLI series seems to be one of the oldest platforms, but motherboards.org ranks the Premium Vista the highest? Any thoughts? I am currently using a Gigabyte 570-SLI with eVGA 8600GT cards in SLI that I am having problems with so I thought I may as well put more thought into the mobo while I am waiting on the 8800GTs.

hell_spawn

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
It all depends on what you want... personally I would go with the crosshair because it is one of the better boards and it has great features to go with it it looks nice... etc etc. but strictly from a performace standpoint the Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe IMO is the best. lol I was having the same debate a couple days ago and was going to get the crosshair but decided to wait for AM2+ to be released :(