case730

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
Using Quicken Rental Property Manager. When I try to print a report a window flashes but no printing takes place. Software print window shows HP Officejet 6500E 709a Series on Ne01. Printer is on USB. What can I do to get printing? When I tried to change configuration I got this message, "An error occurred during port configuration. this operation is not supported."

digitalprospecter

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
From what I have been able to determine, printing problems are well known to Quicken users. Most state that their printers work fine in Word, Internet Explorer, and other programs nut not in Quicken products. I was not able to find any posted solutions in other forumns even though complaints go back well over three years ago. I think your best bet is to contact Quicken support directly if your own printer works for other programs but not Quicken.

Good Luck!

case730

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
I did get in contact with Quicken Support and received a fix.

For others:

Go to C:\Documents and Settings\Folder with same name as your log in ID\Application Data\Intuit\

Then delete the "Quicken Rental Property Manager" from the Intuit folder.

Then open QRPM v 2.1and try to print.

Problem Solved

If the above step doesn't resolve the issue, then delete all printer drivers and reinstall the correct driver and follow the above steps.