Where are the Bus Stops? SC4 + RH

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

I previously posted a query about this as 'Rush Hour Problems' on 12/07/04 shown
below.

Further to that post i have tried uninstalling the game (completely) and have
reinstalled it twice to no effect, i have also tried changing the graphical
options in the game too.
With SC4 (& patches) installed i see the Bus Stop and SubWay Station icon in the
transport menu.
Then i got Rush Hour, installed it and the icons for the Bus Stop and Subway
Station disappear from the (updated) menu.
Also, i found that Passenger Train Stations don't work, where they once did.
Query click on them and the info comes up greyed out.

Can anyone help?

^^^^
Now, C Palmius gave me some things to go through, the first was to change my
graphic drivers but as this wasn't a graphic corruption issue i didn't think
that would help as i can actually see the Bus Stops and Subway Stations from
pre-rush hour games. Just unable to place them.

Original Post
---
Okay, thought i'd look here after looking on Maxis and Simtropolis. I recently
bought RushHour and installed it, now when i play the game Bus Stops and Subway
Stations don't appear. I can make the Bus Stop appear by using the Ctrl+Shift+R
combo but is doesn't work for Subway. I've installed the patch (think it was
638?) but that doesn't help.

I've tried removing all the plugins i had on SC4 Original but that don't make
any difference either.
---

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Forgot to mention

I have tried installing this on 2 other PC's i have access to, the same problem
occurs with the bus stop and subway station disappearing from the menu's.

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Alt-Shift-T is the shortcut for Subway Stations.

This sounds like a bad plugin. Make sure you've removed all plugins in the
Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4\Plugins folder, as well as any in the My
Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins folder. Reinstalling the game would clear the
first, but I don't think it will do anything with the other folder.

JB

"Jonas Bane" <jonasbane@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Alt-Shift-T is the shortcut for Subway Stations.
>
> This sounds like a bad plugin. Make sure you've removed all plugins in the
> Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4\Plugins folder, as well as any in the My
> Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins folder. Reinstalling the game would clear the
> first, but I don't think it will do anything with the other folder.
>
> JB

Fraid i tried removing them and it did nothing. Thanks for the answer though :eek:)

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Okay, would anyone have any advice on producing a plugin that would reactivate
my busstops/ subway menu icons and returning transportation to normal service?

I have Ilives Reader 0.9.3 but it keeps crashing on the Tweaker. (and yes, i've
backed up the simcity*.dat's)