Sign in with
Your question

I need help

Last response: in Windows XP
April 1, 2010 12:49:44 AM

plz i need help solving my problem
well i have 2 systems windows 7 64 bit and xp sp3 32 bit everything was working fine and after some time when i try to boot in xp system it stops loading at the logo and nothing appears after that so i went to safe mode and it was working fine and tried system restore nothing happend and tried msconfig and the options there but also still same also i noticed that my processor temp gets so high while i am in the safe mode
plz help me :cry: 

More about : question

April 1, 2010 4:12:25 AM

if it loads in safemode, it would normally suggest a driver issue. Since safemode loads fewer drivers, it won't start the troublesome software.
You can try repairing the OS w/ the installation disk.
But as Tilweh said, i always recommend installing diff. OSes on different HDD
April 1, 2010 11:14:06 AM

the problem in the xp 32 bit i have 2 harddesks but i installed the 2 systems in same hard desk in different drivers , i dont understand why it was working fine and now not
April 1, 2010 3:46:54 PM

you can try repairing the MBR (Master Boot Record) of WInXP

Boot from the windows XP CD, press "R" in the setup in order to start the restoration console.
Select your windows XP installation from the list, and enter the administrator password.
Enter the command: "FIXMBR" (without the quotes) at the input prompt and confirm the next question with a "Y" (without the quotes).
Use exit to restore the computer.
!