Sometimes while XP is closing down I receive an error message but I am unable
to read it because it is too quick. Is there a way I can hold or keep this
message. So far I have been able to read.
ProgramFiles/Commonfiles/SymanticShared Any help would be great

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:06:03 -0700, johnjaytee wrote:

> Sometimes while XP is closing down I receive an error message but I am unable
> to read it because it is too quick. Is there a way I can hold or keep this
> message. So far I have been able to read.
> ProgramFiles/Commonfiles/SymanticShared Any help would be great

Start> Run> type in eventvwr.msc to bring up Event Viewer. You should be
able to locate an error event here that will provide more complete details.
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User