Sign in with
Your question

Net logon Services Stopped

Last response: in Windows XP
April 1, 2010 6:55:14 AM

"but before you do this, you might want to make sure that netlogon services is set to automatic in Services first. Same place that you are restarting the service."

Dear

thanks for you response,

nothing changed i have already Client for Microsoft Network and netlogon Services is Manual so my problem is every time i have to check Net logon services and START it manual and i need it to be started every time.
April 1, 2010 7:20:14 AM

prof_ims said:
"but before you do this, you might want to make sure that netlogon services is set to automatic in Services first. Same place that you are restarting the service."

Dear

thanks for you response,

nothing changed i have already Client for Microsoft Network and netlogon Services is Manual so my problem is every time i have to check Net logon services and START it manual and i need it to be started every time.

NetLogon is one of those Services which is set to Manual because making it Automatic just makes it stop as soon as it starts unless it has a specific job to do. It seems the job you want it to do isn't what it considers valid. Could you please post back the reason you need it

m
l
April 1, 2010 7:27:35 AM

I started it put when i shutdown or restart my computer it stopped back again i need it to be started all time
m
l
Related resources
April 1, 2010 8:22:07 AM

That will happen every time. What I'm asking is why you think you need it because if it doesn't respond to a Manual call from another programme or Service, it simply doesn't see a job for it to do.

m
l
April 1, 2010 8:42:23 AM

ok i got you, i will make it automaticly, and i come back to you again many thanks
m
l
April 1, 2010 10:47:38 AM

Sorry but maybe I wasn't clear on this - it won't run automatically as you already discovered. What are you trying to do when you see the message you put up in Post #1?
m
l
April 2, 2010 5:36:31 AM

I think OP started the post elsewhere.
m
l
!