Your question

Fix drive D

Last response: in Windows XP
April 1, 2010 10:29:04 PM

Hello,
I don;t have Drive D(code 19)

More about : fix drive

April 2, 2010 3:42:54 AM

This is likely a System Registry corruption.
I am pasting the Microsoft Help information below that will guide you through selecting the Last Known Good Configuration Settings option, but if you are comfortable with simple instructions, then do the following:
1. Start up your computer from a powered off state
2. Immediately begin rapidly tapping the F8 key at the top of your keyboard. Do not hold it down...tap..tap..tap it continously until the Windows Startup Menu displays. Then use your arrow keys to select the 'Last Known Good Configuration' menu choice and press Enter. Hopefully this will solve your problem. If not, let me know. Follow the instructions below if you want more in-depth instruction on performing this repair.

To revert to the most recent successful registry configuration

This content is designed for an advanced computer user.

The Last Known Good Configuration feature is a recovery option that you can use to start your computer by using the most recent settings that worked. The Last Known Good Configuration feature restores all the registry information and driver settings that were in effect the last time that the computer started successfully.

For more information about the Last Known Good Configuration feature, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
307852 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307852/ ) How to start your computer by using the Last Known Good Configuration feature in Windows XP
m
l
April 9, 2010 1:09:06 AM

Thanks for your help. I had problems with the unistallation of Roxio 7.5. I had taken off all the components and still nothing worked. What I did is that I installed the Roxio 9 as a trial and probably that restored the drive, plus I did other things that I don't remember how I was able to restore the drive. Anyway, I am glad that I couyld do it by myself.

Thanks
m
l
!