Sign in with
Your question

How can i find out what number geforce i have in my laptop

Last response: in Windows Vista
June 6, 2011 3:13:31 AM

i have an acer aspire 7730z with w vista SP2 i need to know what number geforce i have in my laptop.my manual says either nvidia Geforce9300M GS,or nvidia Geforce9600M GS,or Geforce9600M GT but doesn't say which one
June 6, 2011 9:26:02 PM

pathetic mess i call my life look whos talking who wastes thier time answering stupid questions like mine you need a life you f$%#king ***
m
l
Related resources
a b \ Driver
June 6, 2011 10:48:16 PM

rockdog49 said:
pathetic mess i call my life look whos talking who wastes thier time answering stupid questions like mine you need a life you f$%#king ***

While you are busy exploring the frontiers of stupidity here on the Windows Forum take a break and check this link for the answer to your complex question. The link list all three choices you asked about.

Use the My Design radial button. It's high tech, but you should find your way without wasting too much more of your time.

m
l
a b \ Driver
June 6, 2011 10:52:53 PM

rockdog49 said:

Wait...answering stupid questions like yours? Could you have your Downs sister reply next time? You are too stupid to exist. Take you pathetic language with you at recess.
m
l
July 10, 2011 1:36:35 AM

rockdog49 said:
i have an acer aspire 7730z with w vista SP2 i need to know what number geforce i have in my laptop.my manual says either nvidia Geforce9300M GS,or nvidia Geforce9600M GS,or Geforce9600M GT but doesn't say which one

Go Here http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ choose any game , they will ask you to save something on your computer just do it it is not a virus they are sponsored by Google the makers of DiRT and many other game makers,they will scan your computer and give you your full specs
m
l
July 10, 2011 3:54:14 AM

ok but mine's free
m
l
!