Sign in with
Your question

Q6600 load temps on stock setup and hsf

Last response: in CPUs
November 12, 2007 5:37:43 AM

I'm on a stock setup with the stock intel hsf. My load temps on prime 95 torture test as measured by core temp are:

core 1-69c
core2- 70c
core3-70c
core4-72c

vcore- 1.216v-1.224
ambient room temp- 20c

I get these temps after running prime 95 for about 15 min. I stop the tests after that.

I've reglued and reaseated the hsf.

There is a difference of about 35c on idle and load temps (t-junction delta). According to all the articles I've read the t-junct delta should be under 25c.

Has anyone measured load temps on a stock setup and hsf like mine?
November 12, 2007 6:36:57 AM

70C is to hot, you need to get a better cooler! What do you mean " I've reglued and reseated the hsf? Anyhow you haven't installed your CPU cooler correctly, I see this happen all to often on many forums. When you were installing your CPU cooler did you push down hard to the point where you thought you'd break the mobo? If not thats how hard it is to get them on correctly. For this reason alone I bought another cooler that was EASY to install, at stock E6600 2.4GHz my idle was 17 degrees C and 27C fully loaded.
Related resources
November 12, 2007 6:48:57 AM

systemlord said:
70C is to hot, you need to get a better cooler! What do you mean " I've reglued and reseated the hsf? Anyhow you haven't installed your CPU cooler correctly, I see this happen all to often on many forums. When you were installing your CPU cooler did you push down hard to the point where you thought you'd break the mobo? If not thats how hard it is to get them on correctly. For this reason alone I bought another cooler that was EASY to install, at stock E6600 2.4GHz my idle was 17 degrees C and 27C fully loaded.

i dont think you will get 17-27C with core temp.Maybe you use another program to check temps but anyway the E6600 is not Q6600.And i would say the 70C john has is not that hot but of course with a better HSF he will get into the 50s.I have a Zalman 9700 HSF and i get around 55-60C.I`ll check again when i go home and post some temps later.
November 12, 2007 6:51:10 AM

cal7 said:
i dont think you will get 17-27C with core temp.Maybe you use another program to check temps but anyway the E6600 is not Q6600.And i would say the 70C john has is not that hot but of course with a better HSF he will get into the 50s.I have a Zalman 9700 HSF and i get around 55-60C.I`ll check again when i go home and post some temps later.

Don't bother with this guy he has DOUBLE POSTED and needs to reread the forum rules!! I won't be helping this guy out because he doesn't value our suggestions. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/246198-28-q6600-thermal-issues
November 12, 2007 12:52:27 PM

i'm sorry but i've tried all the advice proffered. I've taken out the hsf and reseated it. However, I haven't been able to buy an aftermarket cooler because none are available in Kathmandu, Nepal.

But I'm still getting the same temps.

What I need is someone to give me load temps on stock setup and stock hsf.
November 12, 2007 1:24:37 PM

Well... 22c or 20c is an pretty cool room for ambient temp, so your system should be running cool even under load in my opinion.

Asking for someones load temps really isn't going to help your situation, but may even frustrate you even more.

Perhaps your not getting a good amount of airflow through your case, if the HS is seated right. There have been so many people with temp problems (in the past ever since the 775 socket was out) due to HS that was not seated correctly. I've mess with the 4 pins on a clone HS (E4300), and admit I spend perhaps the majority of my time (10-15mins) installing the darn thing. :lol: 

Only advice I have, is to take the MB out of the case and look to see the pins to be sure:

And if it was your 1st time building a 775 socket system, watch this video:

Intel CPU Install

Hopefully you'll figure out whats going on.
November 12, 2007 2:06:46 PM

systemlord i highly doubt you get 17c idle considering thats 62F, unless you live in a freezer. Use coretemp and lets see those temps.
November 12, 2007 2:15:44 PM

1759659,1,300697 said:
I'm on a stock setup with the stock intel hsf. My load temps on prime 95 torture test as measured by core temp are:

core 1-69c
core2- 70c
core3-70c
core4-72c

John,

I had that exact problem. Temperatures were very similar(68-71). I reseated the stock HSF a dozen times and couldn't affect the temp more than a 1C. I attribute the problem to the pushpish mounting method. I purchased an aftermarket HS and fan (Thermalrite Ultima)and my load temperatures dropped to low to mid 40s at 25ish ambient.
Granted the HS is superior but I attribute most of the change to the superior mounting method.

dave

November 12, 2007 2:22:26 PM

70 degrees under load according to core temp is about what you can expect, at about 2.5GHz (stock HSF), or 3GHz with a decent cooler. They run hot. Anyone who claims to have a B3 Q6600 running fully loaded at under 60 degrees in the cores is flat out lying.
November 12, 2007 3:31:54 PM

Thanx for the pix, grimmy. I will rip out the motherboard from the casing and reconfirm. By the by, I have trawled through the Intel site and also seen that video you refer to.

God save the CPU in the summer.
November 12, 2007 5:20:21 PM

Hey john_d,

My Q6600 B3 does that with intel stock heatsink, 38c and load 71c, ambient 22c, AND at 3.0 GHz with 1.22v on Asus Maximus Formula SE (fsb 333x9), prime stable for 4 hours.

core 1-71c
core2- 69c
core3-71c
core4-68c

I tested my Q6600 B3 with 1.392v, overclocked to 3.283GHz, and temps reached 100c (even got the screenshot), prime stable for 30 minutes. All with intel stock heatsink. After 30 minutes I stopped.

Yes I know, temps were extremely high, but prime stable and no throttling. I honestly was trying to fry the chip, just to see how much it would take, but after 30 minutes, decided to stop.

So, for all those out there, the Q6600 seems to be a beast, even the B3 stepping. I got it to 3.74 GHz in windows, but did not test it with prime ... too scared of temps (even with intel stock heatsink). So, I’m waiting for my H2O setup.

I have 3x120mm fans aimed at the mobo, with an asus maximus formula se (no water cooling - and it's still quiet (21db fans).

I could only imagine what the board and chip could do with water cooling.

My Q6600 B3 would do 1.16v at stock clock (2.4GHz), and temps never got above 55c during prime. All with intel stock heatsink. So, I'll have to strongly disagree with "shadowmaster625".

I would agree, that as soon as you put the volts to the chip, the temps rise very high, very quickly.

So, you do need better cooling on the chip, if you plan to give it the volts, but my B3 overclocks well, even with low voltage - and no water.

I don’t know how to post pictures here, and if someone can show me how, I’ll be more than happy to show pictures of aforementioned statements, as proof.

November 13, 2007 2:16:09 AM

BrutalDawg1 said:
systemlord i highly doubt you get 17c idle considering thats 62F, unless you live in a freezer. Use coretemp and lets see those temps.

Ok here it is, pay attention to Speed Fans CPU temp (18C T-case) and Core Temp (T-Junction). Then look at the second picture for after my overclock. I don't live in a freezer, I live in southern California.

By systemlord at 2007-11-12

By systemlord at 2007-11-12

November 13, 2007 2:21:36 AM

shadowmaster625 said:
70 degrees under load according to core temp is about what you can expect, at about 2.5GHz (stock HSF), or 3GHz with a decent cooler. They run hot. Anyone who claims to have a B3 Q6600 running fully loaded at under 60 degrees in the cores is flat out lying.

Or they have some other cooling method other than air cooling.
November 13, 2007 2:49:56 AM

systemlord said:
I don't live in a freezer, I live in southern California.

17C? That is approx 62F. So you actually believe thats correct, eh?

With Speed Fan zero'd out on my system, it reads 22C, and I don't believe its correct. Especially when I use an IR thermometer pointed at the HS (Tuniq) and it shows 28-30C (82-86F) and the base of it is 31-33C.

So all their saying is.. you must be living in very cool conditions, if it was correct. :lol: 
November 13, 2007 3:43:05 AM

Grimmy said:
17C? That is approx 62F. So you actually believe thats correct, eh?

With Speed Fan zero'd out on my system, it reads 22C, and I don't believe its correct. Especially when I use an IR thermometer pointed at the HS (Tuniq) and it shows 28-30C (82-86F) and the base of it is 31-33C.

So all their saying is.. you must be living in very cool conditions, if it was correct. :lol: 

I have lapped both the CPU and the TT 120, dropped my idle and load temperature 6-8C. I keep my thermastat set at 65F so its a bit cool in my house. Everest Ultimate also had 17-18C as CPU temperature, thats two different programs showing the same temps.
November 13, 2007 2:07:17 PM

Still... your CPU temp reported by the bios is still cooler then 65F (room temp, that is if thats accurate enough). And its basically going to be warmer in the PC case, even with good airflow. My room temp is going to be at least 1C cooler then the ambient temp in the PC case. And thats taking a IR thermometer reading right at the front intake of my 140mm fan.

But if you insist that its right, then how do you explain my temps? 22c by the bios, 28-30C IR @ back of my HS? I can post and brag about how different apps show a low temp, but I know it isn't right, since I trust my IR thermometer readings more, which to me, needs to coincide at least 1C difference.

I have had my room temps even at 65F (it was prolly colder, didn't have the IR then). (leaving the window open on a winter night) and let me tell ya... it was soo cold, I still had to bundle up in front of 2 systems (1ghz AMD Thunderbird / and my old P4 Northwood 3ghz). But man, my temps were impressive. :lol:  . o O (40-45C AMD/ P4 3ghz 36-38C)
November 13, 2007 2:29:47 PM

i've taken out the motherboard, turned it over, and confirmed that all the heat sink pins are locked down.

I've also changed the PSU just to be sure. My idle temps are great but the CPU really starts to cook when loaded.

Any satisfaction I'll get now, will come from breaking this damned machine to pieces........just kidding.

Maybe when I go to India next I'll try to buy an after market hsf.

Any recommendations on the hsf?
November 13, 2007 3:27:15 PM

Don't know what is your price range, nor if the coolers will be available in a local store. The usual list is:

Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme CPU Cooler
Tuniq Tower 120 P4 & K8 CPU Cooler
Sunbeam CR-SW-K8 CPU Cooler - clone to arctic cooling pro (4 pin type)
ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro - what ya know, price drop finally :lol: 
ZALMAN CNPS 9700 NT 110mm - more then likely that would be the easiest to find

There are some others, though just hard to say what you could get in your area.
November 13, 2007 7:25:54 PM

Grimmy said:
Still... your CPU temp reported by the bios is still cooler then 65F (room temp, that is if thats accurate enough). And its basically going to be warmer in the PC case, even with good airflow. My room temp is going to be at least 1C cooler then the ambient temp in the PC case. And thats taking a IR thermometer reading right at the front intake of my 140mm fan.

But if you insist that its right, then how do you explain my temps? 22c by the bios, 28-30C IR @ back of my HS? I can post and brag about how different apps show a low temp, but I know it isn't right, since I trust my IR thermometer readings more, which to me, needs to coincide at least 1C difference.

I have had my room temps even at 65F (it was prolly colder, didn't have the IR then). (leaving the window open on a winter night) and let me tell ya... it was soo cold, I still had to bundle up in front of 2 systems (1ghz AMD Thunderbird / and my old P4 Northwood 3ghz). But man, my temps were impressive. :lol:  . o O (40-45C AMD/ P4 3ghz 36-38C)

First of all have you lapped your CPU & HSF? Second your not able to get as good a reading temp wise using a temp gun because the DTS senser is inside the processer. I do hope you know that the 17-18C temps are CPU (T-case) temps and not core temps. I can't believe you'd trust the bios for accurate temps!
November 14, 2007 2:44:44 AM

systemlord said:
First of all have you lapped your CPU & HSF? Second your not able to get as good a reading temp wise using a temp gun because the DTS senser is inside the processer. I do hope you know that the 17-18C temps are CPU (T-case) temps and not core temps. I can't believe you'd trust the bios for accurate temps!

Heh... no I didn't lap anything. Yes I know what the Tcase and Tjunction sensor are.

Just because you spent an hour or so doing what you thought was literally cool, doesn't mean your Tcase temps actually are at 17-18C temp according to the bios. I don't mean to bruise your pride in saying that.

Now I can understand, you have more physical surface contact, to help transfer heat, but that doesn't mean you can go below ambient temps.

Edit:

For example, my bios was reading 22-23C, but yet my IR Thermometer:

Which is 30C, an 8C difference of ambient temp. Now do you understand what I'm saying? It has nothing to do with lapping.
November 14, 2007 2:50:55 AM

Grimmy said:
Heh... no I didn't lap anything. Yes I know what the Tcase and Tjunction sensor are.

Just because you spent an hour or so doing what you thought was literally cool, doesn't mean your Tcase temps actually are at 17-18C temp according to the bios. I don't mean to bruise your pride in saying that.

Now I can understand, you have more physical surface contact, to help transfer heat, but that doesn't mean you can go below ambient temps.

You know I always hear that and I've been wondering lately.. Logically.. no you can't go below ambient temperature. However heat pipes work on the principle of evaporative cooling. Much in the way that your skin is below ambient temperature when the wind hits it while you are sweating.

Anyways.. not saying it's possible, just wondering. It may be impossible due to the heat output of the processor, however evaporative cooling and the absorbtion of latent heat into the liquid medium is the basics of refridgeration.

Now I want to find a way to test it.. tho I have a feeling everyone is right that it's impossible to cool below ambient without chilling methods.
November 14, 2007 3:43:14 AM

cnumartyr said:
However heat pipes work on the principle of evaporative cooling. Much in the way that your skin is below ambient temperature when the wind hits it while you are sweating.

If the ambient temperature is 42C and you grab a fan and force the air through a set of fins, I'd call that wind chill factor. Now the windchill factor is always low in temperature than the amient air not moving. There are many different temperature programs that will show my 17-18C temp, Speed Fan, Everest Ultimate will both show 18C temps.

I am enjoying this thread/topic we have going here so theres no hard feeling here. :)  You've seen the picture that I have provided that shows T-case @ 18C and the core temps show @ 25C, how can all three be wrong? You know my brother has a laser temp gun also and after a year of using it his nitro powered engine lost to much compression do to the fact that his temp gun was way off in temps.

We found that out by using a infared temp device that cost only $30 bucks and we bought two and both of them had the same temp as each other, but were different brands. We look at each other and said, "all this time you have been running way to hot or lean on the nitro fuel. I'm not saying that your temp gun is off in any way but...

Back to our interesting topic if my core temps are 25C then really my T-case temp should be 5 degree's cooler, core temps are usually 15C hotter than T-case temp, right?
November 14, 2007 3:54:37 AM

I don't get it, I just got a notification that Computronix repyled to this thread but theres no post yet. What gives? I was able to post before Computronix and yet he has already posted here according to my email. :heink:  :heink: 

Still here waiting, :lol: . It will be interesting to see what time he posted compared with my time at post.
November 14, 2007 7:09:48 AM

try disable smart fan or change the settings.
or
be creative and aim a few case fans at ur hsf or something.
November 14, 2007 1:00:05 PM

systemlord said:
If the ambient temperature is 42C and you grab a fan and force the air through a set of fins, I'd call that wind chill factor. Now the windchill factor is always low in temperature than the amient air not moving. There are many different temperature programs that will show my 17-18C temp, Speed Fan, Everest Ultimate will both show 18C temps.

I am enjoying this thread/topic we have going here so theres no hard feeling here. :)  You've seen the picture that I have provided that shows T-case @ 18C and the core temps show @ 25C, how can all three be wrong? You know my brother has a laser temp gun also and after a year of using it his nitro powered engine lost to much compression do to the fact that his temp gun was way off in temps.

We found that out by using a infared temp device that cost only $30 bucks and we bought two and both of them had the same temp as each other, but were different brands. We look at each other and said, "all this time you have been running way to hot or lean on the nitro fuel. I'm not saying that your temp gun is off in any way but...

Back to our interesting topic if my core temps are 25C then really my T-case temp should be 5 degree's cooler, core temps are usually 15C hotter than T-case temp, right?

Whelp no hard feelings. I read these forums to help, as well as to learn. And I don't mind admitting to being wrong, or what not. Sometimes I read too much and get things... mixed up. :lol: 

Gah.. from what I remember without looking at the guide, 10-15C (18C might be the max) difference from the tcase to the tjunction temps.

I not sure about wind chill factor would really affect the temp, but to give you another indication, when the IR was on the back of the fins it read 30C. Now on the very base, since I use a Tuniq, is exposed and I got readings of 31-33C, and there is no wind or fan blowing cool air on that part.

The only assumption I have, is that its just not calibrated correctly. As far as the cores, those readings are more important to me, since that basically gives me more of an idea of when it perhaps is getting to the throttling or thermal trip point. So the load temps are going to be allot more important to me, then idle.

Edit:

I did a quick picture on the base, and switch it to read C:

And here is Speed Fan Zero'd out with no offsetting:

November 14, 2007 1:55:08 PM

Well I don't really know about the Wind Chill factor. That's more of a human thing. The dry bulb temp is the same no matter how fast the wind is moving. Wind Chill has to do with a wet bulb temp and how it feels.

I'm speaking of the evaporative property of cooling used in heatpipes. Liquid rises to critical temp where it then absorbs more latent heat to become a gas, gas is cooling to critical temp and gets rid of latent heat to become a liquid.

Because the chip is not going through a phase change it gives off sensible heat to the liquid as latent heat. So in theory it would be possible to cool the core in an ideal condition to below ambient. I think with the amount of power going into it and the thickness of the IHS/Heatsink Bottom it isn't possible. It also depends on the liquid medium within the heatpipe and the pressure of it.. which I don't know or have specs on.

As an example.. water boils at 100 C. It doesn't get hotter, because liquid water cannot exist at over 100C at 1 Atmosphere. At the 100C point all the water is soaking in latent heat to go through the phase change into a gas.

I'd want to test it.. but I don't have the time or equipment to properly set up a test lab with homemade heatpipes.
November 14, 2007 3:17:22 PM

Well, I had similar issues with my Q6600 B3 at first on stock cooling, stock HSF. I am using a cheap-ass Dynex case purchased from Best Buy (hey, I had gift cards, so why not?)

Scenario A)
Original specs as of about six months ago:

Core 2 Duo E6600 @ stock with stock HSF
2 GB G-Skill RAM (4-4-4-12 timings)
MSI P6N-SLI-FI motherboard
Leadtek GeForce 8800GTS 320 MB
Antec 550W power supply (can't remember exact model off the top of my head)
250 GB SATA Hard drive (can't remember brand off hand)
320 GB SATA Hard drive (again, can't remember brand)
400 GB IDE Hard Drive (again, can't remember brand)
500 GB SATA Hard Drive (again, can't remember brand)
Maddog IDE 16X DVD+-RW drive
Cheap-ass Dynex case from Best Buy:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6801311&s...

CPU temps were usually around 38C idle, 48C load

Scenario B)
Upgraded Scenario A from E6600 to Q6600 B3 stepping, stock fan, stock speed. Nothing else changed.

CPU temps were usually around 48C idle, 65+C load!!!

Scenario C)
Same as B, but I modded the side panel and added a 120mm fan to it.

CPU temps are now back to what they were in Scenario A.

My advice to the OP: check your case ventilation and act accordingly.
a b à CPUs
November 15, 2007 12:20:48 AM

john_d, after reviewing this thread, as well as your parallel thread - q6600 thermal issues: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/246198-28-q6600-therm... - It's possible that your processor's Integrated Heat Spreader (IHS) may be distorted, either convex or concave, which would contribute to your somewhat elevated temperatures relative to your stock configuration. As you have concluded, and has been recommended, if you purchase an after market cooler during your upcoming trip to India, that should certainly bring your temperatures down to more suitable levels.

Comp :sol: 
a b à CPUs
November 15, 2007 2:27:23 AM

systemlord, Grimmy, and cnumartyr, after examining the temperature data systemlord has provided, this is certainly not a below ambient scenario, which I will clarify.

In Section 9 (Calibrations) of the C2Q & D Temp Guide, Parts 1 & 2 confront Tcase (CPU) Offset corrections by explaining that at low Idle power consumption, all coolers, including Intel's stock cooler, are capable of reducing Tcase to within 1c above ambient.

The controlled test data I acquired showed the Ambient to Tcase Delta of 1c to be repeatable on high-end Quads with low-end stock coolers, as well as low-end Duos with high-end heat pipe coolers. Since swapping coolers on the test rigs produced consistent results, we can conclude that below ambient operation with heat pipe coolers does not occur.

If we analyze the temperature data that systemlord provided, we can quantify this into the following:

Cooler: Tuniq Tower (Lapped)
Ambient = 18.33c (65F)
Tcase: Idle = 18c / Load = 56c
Tjunction: Idle = 25c / Load = 67c

Ambient to Tcase Idle Delta = -0.33c
Tcase Idle to Tjunction Idle Delta = 7c
Tcase Load to Tjunction Load Delta = 11c

This information reveals several points to which we will apply the following variables:

• Cooler: The Tuniq Tower is one of the most powerful air coolers available, especially when lapped, and is capable of reducing Tcase Idle to within 1c above Ambient on an E6600 with 1.34 Vcore at 2.4Ghz, which is common among well ventilated systems.

• Ambient: If the accuracy of this temperature measurement is in error by just +1c, then Tcase Idle is 0.66c above Ambient.

• Tcase Idle: If the accuracy of this BIOS Calibration is in error by just -1c, then Tcase Idle is 0.66c above Ambient.

• Tjunction Load: Although this particular B0 Stepping E6600 Tcase to Tjunction Delta is more typical of a G0 Stepping, Intel doesn't always get it right. I have tested Core 2 processors which have indicated Tjunction Idle at Ambient -8c, as well as Tjunction Idle at Ambient +39c. If the accuracy of this Factory Calibration is in error by just -1c, then Tcase Load to Tjunction Load Delta would be 12c, which conforms to 15c +/-3 norms for B0 Stepping.

To summarize, it becomes apparent that all we're dealing with here in terms of Ambient, Tcase Idle and Tjunction Load, are a combination of normal measurement and calibration deviations of +/-1c.

November 15, 2007 2:44:03 AM

Completely agree with you on this instance.

I was talking about theory.
    a b à CPUs
    November 15, 2007 2:51:44 AM

cnumartyr, I pay attention to what you've written since you've joined us here at Tom's, and I respect your thoughts.

November 15, 2007 4:44:02 AM

I spent some time lapping my processer and Tuniq Tower 120, it ready makes your arm sore! If only I took some picture of it, my processer was horribly concaved. :ouch:  My Tuniq Tower was convex, I wonder if HSF makers are doing this offset intentional. (A) Intel CPU's are mostly concaved, (B) Tuniq Tower are convex and I wonder sometimes. Its a long shot at best but who knows I could be...
    a b à CPUs
    November 15, 2007 5:02:08 AM

What are your thoughts regarding my analysis?
    November 15, 2007 6:19:57 AM

CompuTronix said:
    What are your thoughts regarding my analysis?

You must work at NASA, very detailed explaination. Theres not to many posters here that could get that detailed about something to where I acually understand it. Wow!
    a b à CPUs
    November 15, 2007 6:26:10 AM

Oh hell, I'm glad it's understandable, I just wondered if you agreed with it. I was just about to comment on your power supply thread when you posted here.

November 15, 2007 7:08:33 AM

O I greed with you for sure, I want to see what the others have to say. :sol: 
    a b à CPUs
    November 15, 2007 7:14:00 AM

Indeed...I'm interested to see what Grimmy has to say...gotta love his Avatar. :pt1cable: 
    November 15, 2007 9:11:36 AM

i posted in this post and my post went away for some reason O. but john if i use my stock cooler i will wait until i get paid to get some better compound. then i will try mt stock and o/c to 3.0 and ill let you know if it helps.

Brian
    November 15, 2007 12:53:26 PM

CompuTronix said:
    Indeed...I'm interested to see what Grimmy has to say...gotta love his Avatar. :pt1cable: 

:lol:  . o O (I'm at a loss of werds)

So.. his temps are correct at 19C? And yet, when I zero out my speedfans' offsets, it shows 20C and it is not lapped? Not to mention ambient temp measurements by my IR?

I'm.... confused. :pt1cable:  . o O ( :sleep:  )

Edit:

I'll start an new thread perhaps on my C2D E4400 temps. My bedroom actually got 65-67F. and when I zero out speedfan, it says 16C for Tcase. (my fans are not a full blast)

Edit:

Made another thread:

e4400-tcase-temp
    March 1, 2008 11:04:28 PM

systemlord said:

Most funny post on this forum! :lol: 
    March 2, 2008 12:20:06 AM

johnm said:
    Most funny post on this forum! :lol: 

The funny thing about your post is I know why you like to put others down, its because you yourself are an underachiever. Why don't you really try to impress me by actually helping someone in need of some real help, like someone having trouble with their computer. I gave you a warning not to PM me with bad language and not to bother me anymore through PM's. Don't bother me again or I will contact an admin!
    a b à CPUs
    March 2, 2008 12:12:16 PM

systemlord said:
    The funny thing about your post is I know why you like to put others down, its because you yourself are an underachiever. Why don't you really try to impress me by actually helping someone in need of some real help, like someone having trouble with their computer. I gave you a warning not to PM me with bad language and not to bother me anymore through PM's. Don't bother me again or I will contact an admin!

:o  Dude, have you got your own stalker?
    !