hi is there a no cd for this game i have deluxe simcity 4

Last response: in Video Games
September 28, 2004 12:04:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

hi the reason i need a no cd for deluxe so it wont scratch my cd is a 12
rgm so it eats cd's alot can nayone help

More about : game deluxe simcity

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 6:55:37 PM

"kwjones2003" <keithwayne2003@aol.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> hi the reason i need a no cd for deluxe so it wont scratch my cd is a 12
> rgm so it eats cd's alot can nayone help

Try www.gamecopyworld.com
September 29, 2004 6:55:38 PM

"Jens Jensen" <Jens@Jensen.dk> wrote in message
> "kwjones2003" <keithwayne2003@aol.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>> hi the reason i need a no cd for deluxe so it wont scratch my cd is a 12
>> rgm so it eats cd's alot can nayone help
>
> Try www.gamecopyworld.com

or megagames.com
September 29, 2004 6:55:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

get a copy of virtualdrive, I use it to run Simcity and other games without
the cd

Lew
N4HRA