hi is there a no cd for this game i have deluxe simcity 4

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

hi the reason i need a no cd for deluxe so it wont scratch my cd is a 12
rgm so it eats cd's alot can nayone help
3 answers Last reply
More about game deluxe simcity
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    "kwjones2003" <keithwayne2003@aol.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    > hi the reason i need a no cd for deluxe so it wont scratch my cd is a 12
    > rgm so it eats cd's alot can nayone help

    Try www.gamecopyworld.com
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    "Jens Jensen" <Jens@Jensen.dk> wrote in message
    > "kwjones2003" <keithwayne2003@aol.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    >> hi the reason i need a no cd for deluxe so it wont scratch my cd is a 12
    >> rgm so it eats cd's alot can nayone help
    >
    > Try www.gamecopyworld.com

    or megagames.com
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    get a copy of virtualdrive, I use it to run Simcity and other games without
    the cd

    Lew
    N4HRA
    "Jens Jensen" <Jens@Jensen.dk> wrote in message
    > "kwjones2003" <keithwayne2003@aol.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    >> hi the reason i need a no cd for deluxe so it wont scratch my cd is a 12
    >> rgm so it eats cd's alot can nayone help
    >
    > Try www.gamecopyworld.com

Games CD-Rom Video Games