Question on what lot size buildings require

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

I've been trying to find info on what buildings are produced with different
lot sizes. I'd like to know what buildings different lot sizes can produce.
(1x2, 4x4, 3x5, etc...) Anyone have a website or a FAQ with this info?

Thanks
Tw1tch

Tw1tch wrote:
> I've been trying to find info on what buildings are produced with different
> lot sizes. I'd like to know what buildings different lot sizes can produce.
> (1x2, 4x4, 3x5, etc...) Anyone have a website or a FAQ with this info?
>
> Thanks
> Tw1tch

only one adress: www.simtropolis.com
cheers,