8800GTS 512MB overclock speed ok?

I have a Inno3D 8800GTS 512MB currently overclock at 755/1835/2070.I have done volt mod on it jus standard cooling and voltage.Pair with Q6600@3.2Ghz 3Dmark 06 about 16000 point.does that sound normal for this spec?
14 answers Last reply
More about 8800gts 512mb overclock speed
  1. Yeah. A 3.89GHz Q6600 with a 8800GTS 512MB 811MHz core gets around 17,000+.
  2. alright thanks alot.but what temp range is safe for this card on stock cooling with automatic fan.
  3. Under 85C for load. You might want to set the fan speed manually.
  4. any good setting for the fan when setting it in manual?i mean balance between speed and noise.i dont want it to "shout" about in my room
  5. 70% is good. Just keep edging it upwards until you can't stand it.
  6. you are one helpful person!i gotta ask you a big favour!can you help me solve this problem if you can!http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/248212-12-platinum-msdos-problem
    thanks in advance!!!
  7. iluvgillgill said:
    you are one helpful person!i gotta ask you a big favour!can you help me solve this problem if you can!http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/248212-12-platinum-msdos-problem
    thanks in advance!!!

Did you make the floppy a bootable floppy? You know, by right clicking the floppy disk and hitting format, then hit create a MS-Dos bootable drive or something.
  8. yes i know.it has successfully build a bootable floppy but the motherboard just wouldnt load it up.how do you flash your vga bios anyway?
  9. iluvgillgill said:
    yes i know.it has successfully build a bootable floppy but the motherboard just wouldnt load it up.how do you flash your vga bios anyway?

First make your floppy drive the first boot priority. Then when it asks for the command, you type something like 'nvflash -2 -3 -4' or somthing. Sorry, not too clear on this, I have never done a bios flash.
  10. alright mate!thanks for that.i still cant load up the ms-dos
  11. Hey, was wondering. how have u gotten ur mem up2 2070? rivatuner only lets me up2 1460mhz for memory clock?
  12. Matt26LFC said:
    Hey, was wondering. how have u gotten ur mem up2 2070? rivatuner only lets me up2 1460mhz for memory clock?

2070 effective vs. 1035 noneffective. They are the same speed.
  13. Oh ok cheers, did wonder about that :)
  14. what speed did you get yours upto?volt modded??
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Overclocking Cooling