DishPronto

Last response: in Home Theatre
May 5, 2005 7:31:39 PM

I am interested in replacing Time Warner Cable with Satellite. DishNetwork
seems to currently have the best deals. I'm guessing that Independent
dealers resell Echostar's programming. http://www.dishpronto.com, seems to
be quite a bit less than others, does anyone have experience with this
company?

I have seen in other posts that in order to receive the VOOM package with
DishNetwork you need two Dishes. This company tells me I need only one.

The HD DVR they show on their website is DISH Player-DVR 922/921 ...that
states it can record and Play back HD. But the operator told me the DVR does
not record DVR....Scary.

Any information would be appreciated

More about : dishpronto

Anonymous
May 6, 2005 1:36:33 AM

If it's an DishNetwork 921 is definitely does record and playback HD both
Sat and OTA.

!