Sign in with
Your question

THE NEWEST CPU INTEL EXTREME QX9770

Last response: in CPUs
November 17, 2007 4:57:05 AM

looks fake probably just set the bios to 1500 and got the 3.2 on the bios screen?
November 17, 2007 5:20:34 AM

Coolaler is a well known and reputable over clocker. I would say that this is the real deal. Head over to xtremesystems where he has posted several of his previous achievements.
Related resources
November 17, 2007 5:22:45 AM

Isn't the -70 the one that goes in Skulltrail?
November 17, 2007 5:44:13 AM

dragonsprayer said:
looks fake probably just set the bios to 1500 and got the 3.2 on the bios screen?

Hardly.

qurious69ss said:
Coolaler is a well known and reputable over clocker. I would say that this is the real deal. Head over to xtremesystems where he has posted several of his previous achievements.

As qurious69s says, Coolaler is a well known and reputable overclocker...in fact, frankly, that's a bit of an understatement..Coolaler is exceptionally well known and reputable. If it comes from him, you can take it as gosphel. The only exception to that being either manufacter 'leaking' cherry picked primo units to him which are capable of performing better than their retail bretheren
November 17, 2007 5:52:22 AM

Heh... the bios even reports the correct ID. So I'd even say it's the real thing.

I wonder if those shoe are comfy:

:oops: 
November 17, 2007 5:52:56 AM

turpit said:
Hardly.

As qurious69s says, Coolaler is a well known and reputable overclocker...in fact, frankly, that's a bit of an understatement..Coolaler is exceptionally well known and reputable. If it comes from him, you can take it as gosphel. The only exception to that being either manufacter 'leaking' cherry picked primo units to him which are capable of performing better than their retail bretheren

Yes, exceptional is a better word to describe the guy. Well as far as cherry picking goes, there are several fellas over at xtremesystems that have gotten their hands on retail penryn chips and they are performing as good as the ES on just air.
!