Sony 60XBR800 ... whats it worth?

Last response: in Home Theatre
May 5, 2005 9:31:45 PM

I bought a 60XBR800 a year and a half ago, with the Sony branded stand,
replaced the bulb about 200 hours ago. It's in excellent condition, was
calibrated by a travelling ISF tech, and has been in a smoke, pet and child
free home.

How much should I list it for in the local paper and what should I expect to
get?

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Dave
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 12:55:21 AM

Between 1/2 and 1/3 of what you gave for it.

!