bill

I may not be in the correct newsgroup, but I certainly would appreciate a
point in the right direction. I am looking for info on memory leaks on
Windows XP. They can be either kernel or GDI leaks. So a point in the right
direction would be appreciated.

Thanks

What are Memory Leaks?
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/waguide/htm/memleak_1.asp

Memory Management: What Every Driver Writer Needs to Know
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/kernel/mem-mgmt.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP