Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Sony Vegas Pro 12 Rendering Problem

Last response: in Apps General Discussion
Share
November 22, 2012 5:32:49 PM

For some reason, when I render i get all these multi colored bars that go all the way across the screen that go up and down. When I'm not rendering its fine. How can I fix this?

Thanks
a b Ù Sony
December 5, 2012 3:51:19 AM

I have searched for an answer and am coming up with nothing. I did find you are not the first one with this issue. Are you using the CPU or GPU when rendering? The link below is one on render settings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtGHKwwMYic
Score
0
February 4, 2013 4:23:44 PM

radmanhs said:
For some reason, when I render i get all these multi colored bars that go all the way across the screen that go up and down. When I'm not rendering its fine. How can I fix this?

Thanks






im having the same issue did you find a fix for this please help!!!!!
Score
0
Related resources
March 17, 2013 8:40:23 PM

thasouth said:
radmanhs said:
For some reason, when I render i get all these multi colored bars that go all the way across the screen that go up and down. When I'm not rendering its fine. How can I fix this?

Thanks





im having the same issue did you find a fix for this please help!!!!!


if you read this, in project properties, change pixel format to 8-bit
Score
0

Best solution

May 21, 2013 5:35:16 AM

go to File then New.
then at View Transform: change it to OFF.
it should be on ACES RRT (sRGB) by defult.
then check START ALL NEW PROJECTS WITH THESE SETTINGS. and click okay.

then you won't get those color bars when you render, Hope this helps.
let me know if you have any other troubles.
Share
May 31, 2013 3:48:06 AM

Sleepyhead Media said:
go to File then New.
then at View Transform: change it to OFF.
it should be on ACES RRT (sRGB) by defult.
then check START ALL NEW PROJECTS WITH THESE SETTINGS. and click okay.

then you won't get those color bars when you render, Hope this helps.
let me know if you have any other troubles.

Thank you so much mate I had so much trouble trying to render my video and it now works!! I couldn't find any other help except for this comment!! THANK YOU!! My channel is StreetSkillerzzHD if you wanted to take a look!!!
Score
0
June 7, 2013 11:46:07 PM

I'm getting reddish thin bars over my video when I render. Can anyone help? I tried the things above but it's not working.

Thanks
Kam
Score
0
June 15, 2013 6:21:01 PM

radmanhs said:

if you read this, in project properties, change pixel format to 8-bit


GENIUS Thank you very much :) 

I've been using Sony Vegas for years and never touched that, but I did upon installing it this time.

As you said, you have to go to File --> Project Properties --> Pixel Format --> 8bit

I had raised it to 32 thinking that would "help". Quite the contrary ^^

kamhunt said:
I'm getting reddish thin bars over my video when I render. Can anyone help? I tried the things above but it's not working.

Thanks
Kam


Just read the thread properly mate! Look at what I just wrote in this post and what radmanhs said. To get rid of the bars, set the Pixel format back to "8 bit" in Project Properties! Good luck! :) 
Score
0
July 30, 2013 6:58:39 AM

radmanhs said:
For some reason, when I render i get all these multi colored bars that go all the way across the screen that go up and down. When I'm not rendering its fine. How can I fix this?

Thanks


I had a problem similar to the way you describe and it was resolve by turning off the GPU. I see you wrote your question a long time ago so hope you have resolved it. I was disappointed to have to turn off the GPU and wonder if I should change my graphic card? Anyway the CPU renders OK so the GPU is not essential
Score
0
a b Ù Sony
August 11, 2013 7:25:27 PM

blocklir said:
When I upload a video, everytime it switches images, it goes totally black bars until it renders IN the video. This occurs with Pokémon videos, it happens with mostly everyone. Example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7924vrmk2iQ&feature=c4-...
PLEASE HELP


You should post this as a new question. Very unlikely to get an answer since the original poster's question has been marked as solved. I am going to close this thread.
Score
0
!