• G. Skill

Votes: 36 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

markbenson

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2009
I am using AUM RAM, so I would say AUM RAM manufacturer is the best because I have so far not faced any issue with the RAM. :bounce:

super_1a

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2009
Mushkin = Excellent Performance and Durable
Crucial = Compatibility and Warranty
Corsair= The best but expensive
Kingston= Stable and warranty/RMA is fast
OCZ= Very good stick and 2nd. line after the above manufatures.

marney_5

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2009
I always used to use kingston RAM and never had any problems but now im using OCZ DDR3 and its the best RAM yet!

So i'll have to side with OCZ!

G

Who's RAM chips are mounted on who's circuit board is more appropriate because none of the suppliers mentioned make the chips or the boards they are mounted on.

Maybe so, but let me ask you this: If you bought a 2010 Camaro from the dealer and found out there is actually a 2010 Honda engine in it, who are you going to blame?

My point is that the manufacture names listed in the poll are recognized for their constributions to the RAM world. Even if they are not really manufacturing the RAM, but rather slapping their brand on prefabricated item, they are still selling the item under their name and still hold responsibility.

Oh, btw, my vote is for OCZ

Henry Chinaski

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
Nowadays, in my opinion, Elpida and Micron are the best memory manufacturers.

If we are talking about the performance of the memory modules, Corsair is the best one by far. In the second place Gskill.

easy_55

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
Ive used all kinds and the only stuff ive had issues with is the Hynix(sp?) chips that came with my old laptop. But in all honesty, unless I have an issue with that company in the past, im buying the cheapest ram around... and for the computer I just built a couple weeks ago, thats Patriot Viper ram.

G

I've been exceedingly happy with my 3 x 2GB Mushkin 1600 99867 DIMMS and I would most definitely use them again. Almost exactly the same response times as Crucial at about half the price. Crucial would definitely be my very close 2nd choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.