What files do you need for asking help?

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

I have a city that started to grow more slowly since it has about 125,000
inhabitants. I would like to know what causes the lack of interest of the
new inhabitants in my city.

What kind of URLs do you need?

www.hanskamp.com/simcity/Nieuw_Berlijn.zip (warning, only download this file
if you have a cable modem, it is about 4,26 MB in size)

Perhaps you must change the file name to City - Nieuw Berlijn.zip so that
SimCity 4 can read it. It must be put in the largest city square of region
Berlin (Nieuw Berlijn would be the Dutch name for New Berlin).

--
Bezoek het Diablo II Forum Nederlands: http://www.diablo2forum.nl/index.php
English: Visit http://www.diablo2forum.nl/viewforum.php?f=16

    "Hans Kamp" <info@hanskamp.com> schreef in bericht
    >I have a city that started to grow more slowly since it has about 125,000
    >inhabitants. I would like to know what causes the lack of interest of the
    >new inhabitants in my city.
    >
    > What kind of URLs do you need?
    >
    > www.hanskamp.com/simcity/Nieuw_Berlijn.zip (warning, only download this
    > file if you have a cable modem, it is about 4,26 MB in size)
    >
    > Perhaps you must change the file name to City - Nieuw Berlijn.zip so that
    > SimCity 4 can read it. It must be put in the largest city square of region
    > Berlin (Nieuw Berlijn would be the Dutch name for New Berlin).

    I think I found the solution to the problem of my city. The health and the
    intelligence of the Sims in the outer area of my city is a bit low. The
    schools and clinics there were insufficient. I think that the interest is
    slowly gained back.

    But I would like to read your comments (and criticisms) to this city. Your
    solutions might be better and more effective than mine.

    --
    Bezoek het Diablo II Forum Nederlands: http://www.diablo2forum.nl/index.php
    English: Visit http://www.diablo2forum.nl/viewforum.php?f=16

Video Games