Removal of write-protection

omms

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2009
Hallo,my flash disc has the tendency of showing the message that 'cannot delete,the disc is write protected,remove the write protection or use another disc' whenever i try to delete a file in the flash.please assist

G

omg how do i remove my write protection i need to know NOW........

G

hello CAN U TEACH ME HOW TO REMOVE MY WRITE PROTECTION??????

jnm61204

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2009
all of a sudden i had this same problem with my husband's & my son's SD card in their phones. I knew it had to be something either on my computer or on the card reader. I did some more checking and found out the SD card reader (the bigger disk you put the SD card in) has a little slider button on the side of it. Just like the VHS tapes and if you pop out that little plastic piece, it won't record over your stuff. Just slide the button and poof - you're done. it should work now. worked for me. somehow the button just got moved with removing it in and out of the actual card reader that you put into the USB port.

jnm61204

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2009
all of a sudden i had this same problem with my husband's & my son's SD card in their phones. I knew it had to be something either on my computer or on the card reader. I did some more checking and found out the SD card reader (the bigger disk you put the SD card in) has a little slider button on the side of it. Just like the VHS tapes and if you pop out that little plastic piece, it won't record over your stuff. Just slide the button and poof - you're done. it should work now. worked for me. somehow the button just got moved with removing it in and out of the actual card reader that you put into the USB port.

G

my stupid computer wont let me download music on my phone helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :fou: :fou: :fou:

TRENDING THREADS