Canon MP210 won't print webpages

ndonelly

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
I installed soem updates to windows and now I can't print web pages - used to be able to do this without a problem.

Solution
Great. Do you need help with the rollback to IE7 or do you think that you will be alright following the Microsoft Knowledgebase article?

If you need help, just ask. If I've pointed you in the right direction and this solves your issue, could you please select the Best Answer button. That way other people having the same issue and searching the forum for an answer will know that they can find one on this thread!

Thanks.

digitalprospecter

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
Here are two things to check just to be sure (then we can look deeper):

Press the Ctrl + P keys at the same time on the keyboard and make sure that you don't have Print to file selected under Printer Properties

Make sure that your correct printer is selected in Select Printer (You might be "printing" to a Program such as Adobe PDF Printer)

ndonelly

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010

Thanks for your response, but this was not the problem - the right printer is selected and the print to file option is not selected. Everything works fine for everything except webpages. I downloaded a driver for web-print from the canon site. still no luck

digitalprospecter

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
Great. Do you need help with the rollback to IE7 or do you think that you will be alright following the Microsoft Knowledgebase article?

If you need help, just ask. If I've pointed you in the right direction and this solves your issue, could you please select the Best Answer button. That way other people having the same issue and searching the forum for an answer will know that they can find one on this thread!

Thanks.

Solution

ndonelly

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
Okay - it's working and I selected your as best answer. Thank you for your time on this!!!!! I can't believe some one is willing to help people out like this. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!