2. Up your CPU Host frequency. A nice starting point might be to go from 333Mhz to 350Mhz REMEMBER YOU NEED TO MONITOR YOUR CPU TEMP to avoid damaging anything. If you get problems, check temps, check vcore (more vcore required for higher speed HOWEVER more heat needs to be dissipated)
3. Turn Performance Enhance to STANDARD
4. Set your PCI Express to 100 Mhz (you don't want this to rise as you up your FSB)
5. Set your System Memory Multiplier as I described EARLIER (ie 2.00B) You can tinker with this To Your Hearts Content once you get the basic setup stable.
6. As your ram will be essentially underclocked initially, take the tightest timings the manufacturer recommends.