Simcity 4 passenger ferry road?

Archived from groups: (More info?)

How does one get road access to a passenger ferry terminal?? I've set
up the car/passenger one fine, and learned how to make the roads
connect to it. Only problem is, how do you do the same with just a
passenger one? I've put roads connecting on almost every corner of the
terminal, but to no avail. It still complains of not having access to
a road...

Can anyone help me on this one?

2 answers Last reply
More about simcity passenger ferry terminal road
  1. I have the same problem with my seaport im trying to build. it won't allow me to attache rail or road to it. its annoying :pfff:

Terminal Games Video Games