city borders in custom region

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

I have the deluxe edition of the game and this is my first try at
creating a custom region...

When I make a new region from scratch, the game already predetermines
the city borders.

-Is there a way I can customize the city borders of a custom region?

and

-Is there a way to edit the terrain of the whole region, instead of
having to edit each separate city terrain one by one?

Thanks ahead of time...
Mvillanu
1 answer Last reply
More about city borders custom region
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    mvillanu@hotmail.com (mvillanu) wrote in message news:<dc4a405f.0410291247.4b90ba85@posting.google.com>...
    > I have the deluxe edition of the game and this is my first try at
    > creating a custom region...
    >
    > When I make a new region from scratch, the game already predetermines
    > the city borders.
    >
    > -Is there a way I can customize the city borders of a custom region?
    >
    > and
    >
    > -Is there a way to edit the terrain of the whole region, instead of
    > having to edit each separate city terrain one by one?
    >
    > Thanks ahead of time...
    > Mvillanu

    Go to
    http://www.simcitycentral.net/articles.php

    read both the 'Regional Customization Part 1: City Plot Layout' article
    and the 'Regional Customization Part 2: Grayscale Heightmapping' article

    this should give you every thing you need to know.

    It takes a little while to get the hang of things put in the end its well worth it.

Games Customization Video Games