Upgrade win2000 to winXP...cannot remove old directory

Hello All,

I have upgrade from win2000 workstation to winXP pro and am having
difficulty removing an old directory that was created under the
administrator account of win2000.

After the installation of WinXP, I was not able to view that directories
content nor delete it.

Can someone provide advice.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about upgrade win2000 winxp cannot remove directory

    buzlite@sympatico.ca wrote:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > I have upgrade from win2000 workstation to winXP pro and am having
    > difficulty removing an old directory that was created under the
    > administrator account of win2000.
    >
    > After the installation of WinXP, I was not able to view that directories
    > content nor delete it.
    >
    > Can someone provide advice.
    >
    > Thanks.

    HOW TO Take Ownership of a File or Folder in WinXP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q308421

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you: