Games

Tags:
  • Games
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
Anonymous
April 15, 2010 11:43:33 AM

Hello,
games have disappeared from my start vindow, how can I implement them again?

More about : games

April 15, 2010 11:48:43 AM

I am assumming that by Start Windows you mean the Option to Launch a program right from the immediate selections on the Start Button Menu. These options can change depending on how frequently so run the program. You should still be able to run your games from Start Button->All Programs->Name of your Game
Anonymous
April 15, 2010 11:58:21 AM

digitalprospecter said:
I am assumming that by Start Windows you mean the Option to Launch a program right from the immediate selections on the Start Button Menu. These options can change depending on how frequently so run the program. You should still be able to run your games from Start Button->All Programs->Name of your Game

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
April 15, 2010 12:00:10 PM

If they were deleted, and you need to reinstall them:
start-->control panel-->add/remove programs-->add/remove windows components-->with accessories and utilities highlighted, click details-->with games highlighted, click details-->check the boxes of the games you want reinstalled, and click ok.

It may ask you for your windows disc for this.
Anonymous
April 15, 2010 12:08:19 PM

:(  :(  when I follow your message it dont work, when I clicks on games it answer is (empty), something had been done, so the usual way as yuo describe it has gone. Now I hope to find a way to got things back as usual.
April 15, 2010 12:10:37 PM

With games highlighted, you clicked ok, and it's empty?