Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Who can provide a copy of simcity for me? Please send a link or a download,
thank you.

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

http://www.bestbuy.com

www.ea.com

"Steven Vavra" <steven_vavra@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> http://www.bestbuy.com
>
> "chrispeeters" <chrispeeters@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
>> Who can provide a copy of simcity for me? Please send a link or a
>> download, thank you.

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

"chrispeeters" <chrispeeters@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
> Who can provide a copy of simcity for me? Please send a link or a
download,
> thank you.

If you live in the Toronto area, I will sell you my SimCity4 Deluxe version
for $30.

- Ruby Tuesday

Bobo

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

One wonders what rock these characters crawl out from under....

--
The purity of theory is no match for the mess of reality.

chrispeeters wrote:
> Who can provide a copy of simcity for me? Please send a link or a
> download, thank you.

You can play Sim City for free here
http://simcity.ea.com/play/simcity_classic.php

not sure it's exactly what you wanted...

--
Muttley!! Doooooo Something!!
Fix Outlook Express - http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/