Should ATI change its color other than to another shade of Red

Should ATI change the color of their graphics cards?

• No I like my graphics card red

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Yea I prefer my graphics card to be black or a different color

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • I don't care what color it is. Heck it could brown for all I care.

Votes: 29 48.3%

• Total voters

alexyuam12

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2007
I honestly don't like the color of ATI's graphics cards. I seriously do. It just turns me off from buying one. nVidia had a clean black color to it. but ATI is like red and really flashy.

monsterrocks

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2007
Ummm...why the f*** do you care what color it is??? I care about how much performance I get for my money. If you won't buy a card because of it's color, then you have some issues you need to deal with...

vaker5

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2007
At least ati has changed the board color to red,plain green is like old school for nvidia but xfx strays and makes a lot of black with neon green dvi's it looks really cool. Maybe for a little bit more you could get a different board color some like there hardware matching but yknow whatever.

randomizer

Champion
No thanks, I like it red, and I wish they would put miniature floodlights inside the shroud of the reference coolers too. Make sure they flash and can follow the sounds from the PC, like music or explosions and stuff. They should replace MOSFETs with LEDs and make the fan switch directions every second or so, again following the rhythm of the music etc.

caamsa

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006

I like whatever that cat likes..... :D

Xazax310

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
Tell me when do you ever see your GFX card? does it sit on a stand elevated with honors and incense around it? why does the color matter, you slap that baby in your ENCLOSED(or side window ;) ) Tower and you never look at it again. i took out my 8800GTX out of the pretty box stared in awe of frigging long it was then put in my computer, now it probably collecting dust haha.

Zorg

Splendid
May 31, 2004
Everyone knows that red cars are faster than green ones. :lol:

justinmcg67

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2007
So is the red like those NOS stickers on ricers that give it an extra 5 Horse Power? :lol:

Seriously, it's in a case, you don't see it all but the time you're installing or upgrading it. Maybe ATI should just make a card that's the color of the rainbow...that way everyone is happy...and maybe a bit more. :lol:

babybudha

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2006
All ATi cards are black! It's the heat coming from then that cause the surrounding material to turn red!

I should know, I have a 2900xt! (PS. I love my 2900xt!)

Zorg

Splendid
May 31, 2004
Absolutely, but only if the sticker is red, the ones with the blue NOS stickers don't give you anything extra. :lol:

sailer

Splendid

Ferrari red, yes. As for faster, well I know that when my first Corvette was painted red, it would attract a cop ten times faster then when it was blue. See, that proves that red is much faster!

Ur describing a techno light switch rave in ur computer. I like that idea!

TRENDING THREADS