Sign in with
Your question

PC will not accept license detail

Last response: in Windows XP
April 19, 2010 6:51:47 AM

I have recently loaded a programme from 'PC User' called 'Registry Mechanic' from the cover DVD.
I then tried the programme and decided to purchase a license. I was sent the license details and tried to enter them into my PC but my PC keeps saying the detail are invalid. I copied and pasted the details as they recommended, but it still will not accept the details.

More about : accept license detail

April 19, 2010 7:04:05 AM

Hello,

I have recently loaded a programme from 'PC User' called 'Registry Mechanic' from the cover DVD.
I then tried the programme and decided to purchase a license. I was sent the license details and tried to enter them into my PC but my PC keeps saying the detail are invalid. I copied and pasted the details as they recommended, but it still will not accept the details.
Add a reply

April 19, 2010 5:19:15 PM

Is there a newer version of this software out,try that if there is,but uninstall the old one first,license keys can be version specific!
Related resources
April 19, 2010 6:54:05 PM

Skip Registry Mechanic. It's not a reliable program, one of those registry tweakers. Use the free CCleaner instead, which does exactly the same thing, but is foolproof.
April 20, 2010 12:43:11 AM

Assuming you have no typos in your code, and you are using the proper upper or lower case, then you should contact PCTools support.

Cheers!
April 20, 2010 2:40:45 AM

This next topics has been merged by Aford10
  • PC will accept License details
    !