PC will not accept license detail

I have recently loaded a programme from 'PC User' called 'Registry Mechanic' from the cover DVD.
I then tried the programme and decided to purchase a license. I was sent the license details and tried to enter them into my PC but my PC keeps saying the detail are invalid. I copied and pasted the details as they recommended, but it still will not accept the details.
5 answers Last reply
More about accept license detail
  1. Hello,

I have recently loaded a programme from 'PC User' called 'Registry Mechanic' from the cover DVD.
    I then tried the programme and decided to purchase a license. I was sent the license details and tried to enter them into my PC but my PC keeps saying the detail are invalid. I copied and pasted the details as they recommended, but it still will not accept the details.
    Add a reply
  2. Is there a newer version of this software out,try that if there is,but uninstall the old one first,license keys can be version specific!
  3. Skip Registry Mechanic. It's not a reliable program, one of those registry tweakers. Use the free CCleaner instead, which does exactly the same thing, but is foolproof.
  4. Assuming you have no typos in your code, and you are using the proper upper or lower case, then you should contact PCTools support.

Cheers!
  5. This next topics has been merged by Aford10
    PC will accept License details
Ask a new question

Read More

DVD Registry License Windows XP