Now I have a 2mbps Internet connection(still living in the stone age I guess) and my buffering and browsing speeds are low, really low. I read couple of other articles and some said I need a faster pc other said to tweak my Firefox and said to change my DNS.
So here I am I did everything I could possible do with my browsers and used several DNS right now(public DNS, google, etc)
i7 980X @4GHz
24gB corsair vengeance 1866MHz
AMD HD 7970 @ x16
To stop buffering:
1. Turn off hardware acceleration in flash videos.
2. Check your flash version and video card driver.
3. Reduce the quality of the video.
4. Isolate the video streaming.
5. Streaming video over wireless.