Need Arctic Terrain Mod

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Has anyone downloaded the arctic terrain mod from simtropolis? I had it at
one point, but reformatted my hard drive and lost it. This is not the snow
capped mod (I already have that-that makes everything above a certain level
snow capped) I am looking for the .zip file which has several different
files in the folder

I believe it was a .zip file I got from simtropolis, the creator was
Teirusu. Now when I search downloads, nothing comes up. In the forums,
Teirusu originally had a link posted, but that no longer works.

This .zip folder had several files in it, you would choose the ones you
wanted to put in your plugin folder, each file was specific for the level of
snow you wanted in your city (depending on the ground levels/altitude).
If someone has it saved, could you please email it to me?

in the reply address, remove "NOSPAM" from the address

"G.T.C." <ssggeo@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone downloaded the arctic terrain mod from simtropolis? I had it at
> one point, but reformatted my hard drive and lost it. This is not the snow
> capped mod (I already have that-that makes everything above a certain
> level snow capped) I am looking for the .zip file which has several
> different files in the folder
>
> I believe it was a .zip file I got from simtropolis, the creator was
> Teirusu. Now when I search downloads, nothing comes up. In the forums,
> Teirusu originally had a link posted, but that no longer works.
>
> This .zip folder had several files in it, you would choose the ones you
> wanted to put in your plugin folder, each file was specific for the level
> of snow you wanted in your city (depending on the ground levels/altitude).
> If someone has it saved, could you please email it to me?
>
> in the reply address, remove "NOSPAM" from the address

Information about:
http://www.simtropolis.com/modding/index.cfm?mode=details&show=320

Download it:
http://www.simtropolis.com/modding/index.cfm?mode=details&download=320