Microsoft AntiSpyware (Beta1) Program Didn't Update Expira..

Archived from groups: alt.privacy.spyware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

A friend of mine indicated that Microsoft AntiSpyware had an automatic
update a couple of weeks ago that extended the expiration date from
7/31/2005 to the end of December. I have not received this update yet.
Help about indicates...

Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.501
This version expires on: 7/31/2005
Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/17/2005 7:35:14 PM)

Trying a manual update indicates that my software is currently up-to-date.
Any help on the steps I should take would be very much appreciated.
18 answers Last reply
More about microsoft antispyware beta1 program didn update expira
  1. Archived from groups: alt.privacy.spyware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Uninstall it then download it again from here
    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

    "Dan Williams" <DanWilliams@att.net> wrote in message
    >A friend of mine indicated that Microsoft AntiSpyware had an automatic
    >update a couple of weeks ago that extended the expiration date from
    >7/31/2005 to the end of December. I have not received this update yet.
    >Help about indicates...
    >
    > Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.501
    > This version expires on: 7/31/2005
    > Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/17/2005 7:35:14 PM)
    >
    > Trying a manual update indicates that my software is currently up-to-date.
    > Any help on the steps I should take would be very much appreciated.

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Have you been here?
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

    "Dan Williams" <DanWilliams@att.net> wrote in message
    >A friend of mine indicated that Microsoft AntiSpyware had an automatic
    >update a couple of weeks ago that extended the expiration date from
    >7/31/2005 to the end of December. I have not received this update yet.
    >Help about indicates...
    >
    > Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.501
    > This version expires on: 7/31/2005
    > Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/17/2005 7:35:14 PM)
    >
    > Trying a manual update indicates that my software is currently up-to-date.
    > Any help on the steps I should take would be very much appreciated.

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    "Michael T" <anonymous@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Have you been here?
    > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

    Yes... I was still hopeful that I would not need to uninstall and reinstall
    it. One thought was that maybe they were sending this update in waves. I
    have also tried the Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) Newsgroups, but so
    far have not been able to find a posting regarding this issue. I will try
    posting there too.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.privacy.spyware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Welcome to Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) Newsgroups
    http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Dan Williams" wrote:

    | A friend of mine indicated that Microsoft AntiSpyware had an automatic
    | update a couple of weeks ago that extended the expiration date from
    | 7/31/2005 to the end of December. I have not received this update yet.
    | Help about indicates...
    |
    | Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.501
    | This version expires on: 7/31/2005
    | Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/17/2005 7:35:14 PM)
    |
    | Trying a manual update indicates that my software is currently up-to-date.
    | Any help on the steps I should take would be very much appreciated.
  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    It's a bug in the software. Uninstall it then download it again from here

    > "Michael T" <anonymous@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> Have you been here?
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en
    >
    > Yes... I was still hopeful that I would not need to uninstall and
    > reinstall it. One thought was that maybe they were sending this update
    > in waves. I have also tried the Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)
    > Newsgroups, but so far have not been able to find a posting regarding this
    > issue. I will try posting there too.

  6. Archived from groups: alt.privacy.spyware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    >A friend of mine indicated that Microsoft AntiSpyware had an automatic
    >update a couple of weeks ago that extended the expiration date from
    >7/31/2005 to the end of December. I have not received this update yet.
    >Help about indicates...
    >
    > Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.501
    > This version expires on: 7/31/2005
    > Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/17/2005 7:35:14 PM)
    >
    > Trying a manual update indicates that my software is currently up-to-date.
    > Any help on the steps I should take would be very much appreciated.

    The following instructions from the Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)
    Newsgroups resolved my issue. Thank you to everyone for your help! I am
    now at...

    Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.614
    This version expires on: 12/31/2005
    Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/18/2005 1:13:03 PM)

    Instructions: You MUST download the newer copy of MSAS from the
    following page:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?
    FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-
    DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en.

    Build 614 is the latest, 519 was before that, and 501 was
    before that.

    The new version isn't without its problems.

    Once you donwload the new installer, uninstall the old
    version first and reboot the system. Go to
    c:\windows\system32 (XP) or c:\winnt\system32 (2000 or
    systems upgraded from 2000) and delete the
    gcUnCompress.dll found there. Then install the new
    version. Doing so will make it possible to properly
    update the definition files. If you don't do so, the
    compressed definition files won't be decompressed by the
    older version of gcUncompress.dll, as updating/installing
    without deleting this file will not replace this file
    with the newer version included with the installer.
  7. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Don't be afraid to unistall MSAS. Just be sure to reboot to cleanup before
    downloading and reinstalling MSAS again.

    "Dan Williams" <DanWilliams@att.net> wrote in message

    > "Michael T" <anonymous@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> Have you been here?
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en
    >
    > Yes... I was still hopeful that I would not need to uninstall and
    > reinstall it. One thought was that maybe they were sending this update
    > in waves. I have also tried the Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)
    > Newsgroups, but so far have not been able to find a posting regarding this
    > issue. I will try posting there too.

  8. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    It installed over the old version without a problem here

    --
    Peter

    "Dan Williams" <DanWilliams@att.net> wrote in message news:CN2dnYafNvK-tEbfRVn-gQ@comcast.com...

    > "Michael T" <anonymous@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > > Have you been here?
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en
    >
    > Yes... I was still hopeful that I would not need to uninstall and reinstall
    > it. One thought was that maybe they were sending this update in waves. I
    > have also tried the Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) Newsgroups, but so
    > far have not been able to find a posting regarding this issue. I will try
    > posting there too.

  9. Archived from groups: alt.privacy.spyware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Thank you to everyone for your help! I am
    > now at...
    >
    > Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.614
    > This version expires on: 12/31/2005
    > Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/18/2005 1:13:03 PM)

    Wrong version is installed. Thew newest one is

    Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.615
    This version expires on: 12/31/2005
    Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/18/2005 1:03:27 AM)
    Product ID: 76831-000-0000012-00123

    --
    Peter

    "Dan Williams" <DanWilliams@att.net> wrote in message news:4N-dnXtvWaEbjUHfRVn-1Q@comcast.com...
    > >A friend of mine indicated that Microsoft AntiSpyware had an automatic
    > >update a couple of weeks ago that extended the expiration date from
    > >7/31/2005 to the end of December. I have not received this update yet.
    > >Help about indicates...
    > >
    > > Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.501
    > > This version expires on: 7/31/2005
    > > Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/17/2005 7:35:14 PM)
    > >
    > > Trying a manual update indicates that my software is currently up-to-date.
    > > Any help on the steps I should take would be very much appreciated.
    >
    > The following instructions from the Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)
    > Newsgroups resolved my issue. Thank you to everyone for your help! I am
    > now at...
    >
    > Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.614
    > This version expires on: 12/31/2005
    > Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/18/2005 1:13:03 PM)
    >
    > Instructions: You MUST download the newer copy of MSAS from the
    > following page:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?
    > FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-
    > DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en.
    >
    > Build 614 is the latest, 519 was before that, and 501 was
    > before that.
    >
    > The new version isn't without its problems.
    >
    > Once you donwload the new installer, uninstall the old
    > version first and reboot the system. Go to
    > c:\windows\system32 (XP) or c:\winnt\system32 (2000 or
    > systems upgraded from 2000) and delete the
    > gcUnCompress.dll found there. Then install the new
    > version. Doing so will make it possible to properly
    > update the definition files. If you don't do so, the
    > compressed definition files won't be decompressed by the
    > older version of gcUncompress.dll, as updating/installing
    > without deleting this file will not replace this file
    > with the newer version included with the installer.

  10. Archived from groups: alt.privacy.spyware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Actually, MS Antispyware 1.0.615 is the latest now.

    It is available here.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en

    Information about what is fixed can be found here
    http://blogs.technet.com/stevedod/archive/2005/07/18/407849.aspx

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "Dan Williams" <DanWilliams@att.net> wrote in message
    > >A friend of mine indicated that Microsoft AntiSpyware had an automatic
    > >update a couple of weeks ago that extended the expiration date from
    > >7/31/2005 to the end of December. I have not received this update yet.
    > >Help about indicates...
    >>
    >> Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.501
    >> This version expires on: 7/31/2005
    >> Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/17/2005 7:35:14 PM)
    >>
    >> Trying a manual update indicates that my software is currently
    >> up-to-date. Any help on the steps I should take would be very much
    >> appreciated.
    >
    > The following instructions from the Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)
    > Newsgroups resolved my issue. Thank you to everyone for your help! I
    > am now at...
    >
    > Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.614
    > This version expires on: 12/31/2005
    > Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/18/2005 1:13:03 PM)
    >
    > Instructions: You MUST download the newer copy of MSAS from the
    > following page:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?
    > FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-
    > DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en.
    >
    > Build 614 is the latest, 519 was before that, and 501 was
    > before that.
    >
    > The new version isn't without its problems.
    >
    > Once you donwload the new installer, uninstall the old
    > version first and reboot the system. Go to
    > c:\windows\system32 (XP) or c:\winnt\system32 (2000 or
    > systems upgraded from 2000) and delete the
    > gcUnCompress.dll found there. Then install the new
    > version. Doing so will make it possible to properly
    > update the definition files. If you don't do so, the
    > compressed definition files won't be decompressed by the
    > older version of gcUncompress.dll, as updating/installing
    > without deleting this file will not replace this file
    > with the newer version included with the installer.

  11. Archived from groups: alt.privacy.spyware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    It seems to change daily. Yesterday it was 1.0.614.

    "Gary Tsang" <gtsangDELETE@MEaumha.org> wrote in message
    > Actually, MS Antispyware 1.0.615 is the latest now.
    >
    > It is available here.
    > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en
    >
    > Information about what is fixed can be found here
    > http://blogs.technet.com/stevedod/archive/2005/07/18/407849.aspx
    >
    > --
    > Gary Tsang
    > Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    >

    > "Dan Williams" <DanWilliams@att.net> wrote in message
    >> >A friend of mine indicated that Microsoft AntiSpyware had an automatic
    >> >update a couple of weeks ago that extended the expiration date from
    >> >7/31/2005 to the end of December. I have not received this update yet.
    >> >Help about indicates...
    >>>
    >>> Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.501
    >>> This version expires on: 7/31/2005
    >>> Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/17/2005 7:35:14 PM)
    >>>
    >>> Trying a manual update indicates that my software is currently
    >>> up-to-date. Any help on the steps I should take would be very much
    >>> appreciated.
    >>
    >> The following instructions from the Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)
    >> Newsgroups resolved my issue. Thank you to everyone for your help! I
    >> am now at...
    >>
    >> Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.614
    >> This version expires on: 12/31/2005
    >> Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/18/2005 1:13:03 PM)
    >>
    >> Instructions: You MUST download the newer copy of MSAS from the
    >> following page:
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?
    >> FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-
    >> DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en.
    >>
    >> Build 614 is the latest, 519 was before that, and 501 was
    >> before that.
    >>
    >> The new version isn't without its problems.
    >>
    >> Once you donwload the new installer, uninstall the old
    >> version first and reboot the system. Go to
    >> c:\windows\system32 (XP) or c:\winnt\system32 (2000 or
    >> systems upgraded from 2000) and delete the
    >> gcUnCompress.dll found there. Then install the new
    >> version. Doing so will make it possible to properly
    >> update the definition files. If you don't do so, the
    >> compressed definition files won't be decompressed by the
    >> older version of gcUncompress.dll, as updating/installing
    >> without deleting this file will not replace this file
    >> with the newer version included with the installer.

  12. Archived from groups: alt.privacy.spyware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    In news:%23ueyJoGjFHA.1148@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
    Dennis Marks <denmarks@yahoo.com> typed:

    > It seems to change daily. Yesterday it was 1.0.614.

    Not quite daily, but yes, 615 just came out.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    > "Gary Tsang" <gtsangDELETE@MEaumha.org> wrote in message
    >> Actually, MS Antispyware 1.0.615 is the latest now.
    >>
    >> It is available here.
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en
    >>
    >> Information about what is fixed can be found here
    >> http://blogs.technet.com/stevedod/archive/2005/07/18/407849.aspx
    >>
    >> --
    >> Gary Tsang
    >> Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    >>

    >> "Dan Williams" <DanWilliams@att.net> wrote in message

    >>> The following instructions from the Microsoft Windows
    >>> AntiSpyware
    >>> (Beta) Newsgroups resolved my issue. Thank you to everyone
    >>> for
    >>> your help! I am now at...
    >>>
    >>> Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.614
    >>> This version expires on: 12/31/2005
    >>> Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/18/2005 1:13:03 PM)
    >>>
    >>> Instructions: You MUST download the newer copy of MSAS from
    >>> the
    >>> following page:
    >>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?
    >>> FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-
    >>> DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en.
    >>>
    >>> Build 614 is the latest, 519 was before that, and 501 was
    >>> before that.
    >>>
    >>> The new version isn't without its problems.
    >>>
    >>> Once you donwload the new installer, uninstall the old
    >>> version first and reboot the system. Go to
    >>> c:\windows\system32 (XP) or c:\winnt\system32 (2000 or
    >>> systems upgraded from 2000) and delete the
    >>> gcUnCompress.dll found there. Then install the new
    >>> version. Doing so will make it possible to properly
    >>> update the definition files. If you don't do so, the
    >>> compressed definition files won't be decompressed by the
    >>> older version of gcUncompress.dll, as updating/installing
    >>> without deleting this file will not replace this file
    >>> with the newer version included with the installer.
  13. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    I downloaded what is supposedly 615 (size 6,816,904) and ran the install.
    The result shows 614 in Help-About. I also tried Update which indicated I
    had latest.

    Is anyone else having problems getting 615?

    Norm

    Peter Foldes wrote:
    | It installed over the old version without a problem here
    |

    | "Dan Williams" <DanWilliams@att.net> wrote in message
    || "Michael T" <anonymous@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    ||| Have you been here?
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en
    || Yes... I was still hopeful that I would not need to uninstall and
    || reinstall it. One thought was that maybe they were sending this
    || update in waves. I have also tried the Microsoft Windows
    || AntiSpyware (Beta) Newsgroups, but so far have not been able to find
    || a posting regarding this issue. I will try posting there too.
  14. Archived from groups: alt.privacy.spyware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Darn... I thought I was finally in good shape. The interesting thing is
    that is telling me everything is up-to-date. Do I have to uninstall and
    reinstall again? Will it be important to remove the gcUnCompress.dll file
    again?

    > In news:%23ueyJoGjFHA.1148@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
    > Dennis Marks <denmarks@yahoo.com> typed:
    >
    >> It seems to change daily. Yesterday it was 1.0.614.
    >

    > Not quite daily, but yes, 615 just came out.

    > Please reply to the newsgroup
    >

    >> "Gary Tsang" <gtsangDELETE@MEaumha.org> wrote in message
    >>> Actually, MS Antispyware 1.0.615 is the latest now.
    >>>
    >>> It is available here.
    >>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en
    >>>
    >>> Information about what is fixed can be found here
    >>> http://blogs.technet.com/stevedod/archive/2005/07/18/407849.aspx
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Gary Tsang
    >>> Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User
    >>> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    >>>

    >>> "Dan Williams" <DanWilliams@att.net> wrote in message

  15. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    > Is anyone else having problems getting 615?

    I uninstalled and reinstalled. I also removed the gcUnCompress.dll file
    before doing the install. It updated to the latest definitions fine. The
    interesting thing is that other people have gotten notified to update to 615
    by the software. Microsoft AntiSpyware is telling me I am up-to-date even
    though I am at...

    Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.614
    This version expires on: 12/31/2005
    Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/18/2005 1:13:03 PM)

    I sure hope that you don't have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling.
  16. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    I have read (although I cannot be certain) that 615 remedies a fault in 614
    of not automatically updating. It will be interesting when 616 comes around
    whether or not the fault has been fixed.

    Regards.

    Bill Ridgeway
    Computer Solutions

    >> Is anyone else having problems getting 615?
    >>

    > I uninstalled and reinstalled. I also removed the gcUnCompress.dll file
    > before doing the install. It updated to the latest definitions fine.
    > The interesting thing is that other people have gotten notified to update
    > to 615 by the software. Microsoft AntiSpyware is telling me I am
    > up-to-date even though I am at...
    >
    > Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.614
    > This version expires on: 12/31/2005
    > Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/18/2005 1:13:03 PM)
    >
    > I sure hope that you don't have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling.

  17. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Remove the gcUnCompress.dll file, uninstall it, the re-download it from here
    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

    "Dan Williams" <DanWilliams@att.net> wrote in message

    >> Is anyone else having problems getting 615?
    >>

    > I uninstalled and reinstalled. I also removed the gcUnCompress.dll file
    > before doing the install. It updated to the latest definitions fine.
    > The interesting thing is that other people have gotten notified to update
    > to 615 by the software. Microsoft AntiSpyware is telling me I am
    > up-to-date even though I am at...
    >
    > Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.614
    > This version expires on: 12/31/2005
    > Spyware Definition Version: 5735 (7/18/2005 1:13:03 PM)
    >
    > I sure hope that you don't have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling.

  18. Archived from groups: alt.privacy.spyware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Follow-up... had to do it manually again. I am now at...

    Microsoft AntiSpyware Version: 1.0.615
    This version expires on: 12/31/2005
    Spyware Definition Version: 5737 (7/22/2005 11:01:58 AM)

    An important tip I got was to...

    > Darn... I thought I was finally in good shape. The interesting thing is
    > that is telling me everything is up-to-date. Do I have to uninstall and
    > reinstall again? Will it be important to remove the gcUnCompress.dll
    > file again?

    >> In news:%23ueyJoGjFHA.1148@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
    >> Dennis Marks <denmarks@yahoo.com> typed:
    >>
    >>> It seems to change daily. Yesterday it was 1.0.614.
    >>

    >> Not quite daily, but yes, 615 just came out.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Please reply to the newsgroup
    >>

    >>> "Gary Tsang" <gtsangDELETE@MEaumha.org> wrote in message

Microsoft Spyware Privacy Windows XP