Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

The old versions of Simcity came with starter maps of existing cities.

Now you can only get certain american cities.

Woooooo.

because of course america IS the centre of the universe.

:p

Does anyone, has anyone made up maps or terrain for Edinburgh, London,
Southampton, The Isle of Weight maybe, Birmingham, Cardiff, Glasgow,
Liverpool or York?

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

In article dancingstags@yahoo.com says...
> Does anyone, has anyone made up maps or terrain for Edinburgh, London,
> Southampton, The Isle of Weight maybe, Birmingham, Cardiff, Glasgow,
> Liverpool or York?

I don't know about those but there are quite a few available here:

http://www.rebel13.com/SimCity/Home.html

<dancingstags@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The old versions of Simcity came with starter maps of existing cities.
>
> Now you can only get certain american cities.
>
> Woooooo.
>
> because of course america IS the centre of the universe.
>
> :p
>
> Does anyone, has anyone made up maps or terrain for Edinburgh, London,
> Southampton, The Isle of Weight maybe, Birmingham, Cardiff, Glasgow,
> Liverpool or York?

Didn't you get the London region with your game? It's in the uk version.

Skeatsan''co

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

You get a tiny bit of London.
Not really much though.

The Southampton river delta looks most interesting.
If could find it, with land going all the way out to the isle of wight.

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

dancingstags@yahoo.com wrote:
> You get a tiny bit of London.
> Not really much though.
>
> The Southampton river delta looks most interesting.
> If could find it, with land going all the way out to the isle of
> wight.

That would be wierd, 'being' a sim. Thats if it went far north east enough,
I live in Waterlooville, just north of Portsmouth

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

The US version of Simcity came with 4 terrains of real-life cities, i
think: New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. That's 2 US, 2
Europe.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts