SimCity 4 Display Problem

Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

Hi all,

I have recently upgraded my graphics card to Radeon 9200. I have no problem
starting SimCity, but I do have a problem getting the game to display
correctly.

The game area spreads outside the monitor area ie. I am not able to view the
right and bottom sides of the game screen as it stretches outside my monitor
resolution.

Has anyone experienced this before? Is there a way to set the game
resolution prior to launching the game?

thanks,
Dave.
1 answer Last reply
More about simcity display problem
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.simcity (More info?)

    Dave wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have recently upgraded my graphics card to Radeon 9200. I have no
    > problem starting SimCity, but I do have a problem getting the game to
    > display correctly.
    >
    > The game area spreads outside the monitor area ie. I am not able to
    > view the right and bottom sides of the game screen as it stretches
    > outside my monitor resolution.
    >
    > Has anyone experienced this before? Is there a way to set the game
    > resolution prior to launching the game?

    Is it a 9200 or 9200se? Maybe thats why they released the se. I have a
    sapphire radeon 9200se 128MB DDR and it works fine, I'm using the VGA output
    at 1024x768 32bit. I've got the game set to 1024x768 with most of the
    settings on high. See if any of that works, also try downloading a driver
    from http://ati.com

Games Video Games Displays