System 32..what do I do to fix

My computer won't allow me to access controls in the C drive. ex: to change volume, a error message comes, andsays that window system 32 rundll32.exe is missing.
1 answer Last reply
More about system what
  1. Hi,

    Try running this command to fix missing or corrupt Windows files:

    Start Button -> Run and then type sfc /scannow and press Enter
Ask a new question

Read More

Computers System32 Error Message Windows XP