Application won't open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross11

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
I have an Asus Maximus V Gene Motherboard and there is lots of software that comes free with it. It comes with a Creative sound enhancing software bundle. One of the applications in this bundle is THX TruStudio Pro which I love and is the application that I use the most in this bundle. Recently for no apparent reason it has stopped working. I tried to open it and nothing happens. I have tried double-triple-quadruple clicking, right-click & open, right-click & run as administrator and tried opening it from every single shortcut or file directory where the application is but even after clicking on it enough times that it should be open a thousand times nothing happens. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the results were exactly the same. So how can I open the application?

EDIT: I have deleted all files related to the program and uninstalled and reinstalled it three times now but it still will not open.

MeneerWitte

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012

:hello:

Kindly I ask your attention.

How old is the software?
Did it come with the hardware/system?

Might be that the test periode is over, it happens.

Or,

Go to the website of the hardware/software and download a new one and give this one a try.

Wich OS do you use and x32 or x64?

According to those informations can be looked on the net for more possebilities.

Like:

Creative ??????? will not open on Windows 7 x64
Creative ??????? will not install on Windows 7 x32
Ans so on.

Hopefully I let you known enough and that you will find the answers you seek! :D

Good luck and have fun doing it! :D

Best Regards,

MeneerWitte

PS:
:D HAPPY HOLLYDAYS :pt1cable: BEST WISHES! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.