Graphic card warranty

Mongo1961

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
Stupid question, but why is it that some graphic card makers make it damn near impossible to find out any info about there warranties. BFG, XFX, and EVGA are all proud of there warranties, and proudly show them. Other companies, ASUS, MSI, and Leadtek. You can find there warranties, but it takes alittle bit of seaching. As for Zogis, Chaintek, and PNY. I could not find any info on there warranties. They were not even listed under the site map. PNY's website was the worst of the whole bunch. When it takes over 5 min. to load a web page, I just gave up.

In all fairness, I may have just missed some of the warranty info on the sites that I have mentioned, but then again they may have hidden it, because they do not want people like you and me to know.

Not sure if you are still looking for this info, but here's what I did:

With Asus, it's under the support tab at the top of their page. Click support and then on that page there is a "warranty terms" tab on the left hand side. Didn't take long to find.

Leadtek is very easy. Go to leadtek.com, select global english and on the left hand side there will be a list of links, the second to last under support is warranty info.

MSI is a little trickier and not as obvious IMO. go to MSI.com.tw, select USA (if in USA) and click on Technical Support at the top of the page. On that page there will be a link on the left label "General Warranty Policy".

Chaintech's site is not only poorly laid out and designed, but it is one of the slowest sites to load. Not even going to bother with these guys.

With PNY's site, I had to actually select the card I wanted to look at before I could find any information about the warranty. Even then it was located all the way at the bottom of the page.

I can't find anything that even mentions "warranty" on Zogis' site.

It does seem that some companies are more proud of what they have to offer than others, but I think that's good. It really shows what companies you should be looking at and which ones to avoid.

TRENDING THREADS