New to Water cooling need case recommendation

Hey Guys im new to the whole watercooling concept and was wondering if you guys could help me decide on which of these two cases i should buy.

My Current System Specs are

Q6600 @ 2.4 | ThermalTake Volcano V1 Cooler |
ASUS Striker II Formula | Kingston 2048MB 1066MHz DDR2 RAM - 5-5-5-15 - Hyper X SLI Ready Series | OCZ 850W GameXStream SLI Ready Power Supply | ASUS GeForce 8800GTS - 512MB DDR3 TOP Edition | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm Serial ATA-II-300 HDD

But i plan to add another 8800GTS and another 2GB of Ram and overclock my CPU to 3GHZ +

Would either of these Cases be Able to cool My CPU as well as both Video Cards ???
5 answers Last reply
More about water cooling case recommendation
  1. While the Armor case is excellent, the TT LCS is junk. I would get the case and buy WC gear separate. The LCS included in these cases would be good for CPU only (maybe CPU and one GPU).
  2. I wouldn't use either. Tony is right, the TT W/Cing stuff is garbage. I never have liked the Armor, but somehow I ended up stuck with one for a few months until i could get it sold. It has solid construction, but I really did not like it.
  3. I currently have the Armor. My biggest complaint about it is its poor wire management. Other than that, it's a very good case, IMHO.

However, right now I'm waiting on delivery of my Mountain Mods Ascension case. I think I could move a family of six into it. (smile).
  4. Thanks for the advice the guys think i might get the armour case and add some upgraded water cooling later on down the track
  5. The new Armor + has better wire management and a removable mobo tray.
Ask a new question

Read More

Heatsinks Water Cooling Cases Overclocking