Looking for OPINIONS on prices (appraisal)

Blackout621

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2011
Hey guys,

I've decided that my computer is overkill for what I do, so I'm selling some components and cutting back. I'll be selling them here on Tom's Hardware, and I had some ideas for prices on them. These prices are shipped, and I'm not 100% sure this is the correct sub-forum for this, but I could not find anywhere else and this seemed like the most logical place for an appraisal. If not, mods feel free to move or delete this if necessary. Anyway, below I posted the components I'm looking to sell along with the price I was looking to get. I wanted to ask the community for opinions on these prices and get suggestions on any different prices I should try to get, be it more or less than the below prices. Keep in mind all of these components have been lightly used for the past 5 or 6 months. The power supply never powered more than a Radeon 6450 and the CPU, so it has never been under any stress at all. All of these components will include original packaging and all accessories as well and are in good condition aesthetically. With all this said, here are the components.
-Corsair AX1200 $190 shipped
-Asus RIVE $290 shipped
-Intel Core i7 3820 $220 shipped
-(2) Asus VE248H $110 shipped each
-Plextor M3 128 GB SSD $65 shipped
-(2) Hitachi 1.5 TB HDDs 7200 RPM $55 shipped each

Thanks in advance! I appreciate it.