Lexmark X125 Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello,need I had a virus contaminate my computer. I took it to a computer repair shop and they located the problem which effected my computer's mouse not to work. upon re-connecting the computer everything but the printer worked. I no longer have the disc nessary to downlow the software that inables the computer to make the printer work. the computer repair technician informed me that I could go on-line and download the software necessary to connect my printer back to the computer thereby making it function properly again. I am not computer literate and need step by step instructions on how to acomplish this task which will allow my printer to become operational again. Thank you so much in advance.

digitalprospecter

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
Hi. I tried to help, but the Lexmark site seems to be having problems with their Driver Finder Utility.

You can click on the link below to go to the Lexmark Website yourself. Then click on the Downloads option and then Driver finder and enter your X125 model. I can't seem to get past that point, but you might be able to:

http://www1.lexmark.com/products/

printmaster

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
What is the model number of your Lexmark printer(e.g. Lexmark Z2420, Lexmark X7675, Lexmark Pro205, etc.)? What is the operating system of your computer(e.g. Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Macintosh, etc.)? With these info, I should be able to lead you straight to the driver itself for you to download in your computer. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.